◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,635 comments
Great practice tonight wolf, thank you!

You are welcome. Your pace is improving.

Practice was overall very good. Started with a couple of Non Snails that behaved well on 1st race. 2nd race one of the fast ones started to drive like an @ss.

@socalnatv
The 458 around Merc Arena is nuts! Will be a handful on Sunday! But I love the combo.

PaintChip02.jpg

Note: If you paint your car using a special paint from the Mileage Exchange store, just choose a color that is close the special colors are not available for paint chips.

Combos

I’m on a road trip and could not summarize the info yet

I have a feeling we need to make the Ferrari on Nurb a 5 lap race

I’ll update the summary shortly but i dont know when i will get to the detail table

Ok, well... whomever has the t150... is it worth it or should i just spring for the t300

In the month I spent researching the various wheels, my choice invariably came down to the g29 or t300. Everyone I talked to that had experience with the t300 and t150 said the difference between the two is primarily motor strength regarding FFB. The t300 is significantly better by the information it provides via FFB, due to the stronger motor. At first I wanted t150 pro due to budget, but after the conversations with the users I've met it was ruled out.

Hope this helps, and if you aren't completely opposed to the g29 Best buy has it for sale again for $199 again today. Newegg and amazon are sold out again.

I got the T150 pro. No shifter, don't use clutch pedal, only wheel since PS2, so nothing to compare it against. Happy enough with it, for not knowing any better. But I did make a bracket with a short spring so that I feel the throttle at 1/2 way. Helps stop <some> of my spin outs.
DSCF3934-50.jpg

Thanks everyone. I think I'll toss in the chips for the t300 and get the adapter for my g27 pedals if I find the stock ones lacking.

Go big or go home someone once said!

Woke up at 3am this morning to order my G27 replacement..

csl-racing-wheel.jpg

32766829066_5e64f4376c_o.jpg

Took over an hour to actually place the order as Fanatec's website is struggling to keep up with the load. I'm so excited I may have tinkled a bit in the early hours of this morning... :dopey:

Now the priority will be to get started on the new rig! Design is about 95% done and orders have been placed for various pieces of hardware required for the build. Once I get the lights up on the house for the wife, the plan is to start cutting tomorrow! Pssssssss..... :gtpflag:

Combos

I’m on a road trip and could not summarize the info yet

I have a feeling we need to make the Ferrari on Nurb a 5 lap race

I’ll update the summary shortly but i dont know when i will get to the detail table

That is what I figured and that is now we run it last night for those that stayed. 1st place (Sam) made it in just over the 10 minute mark.

Quick question is their a thread for whats allowed and not with liveries. I am going to be doing them tonight and want to be sure they will be ok.

Quick question is their a thread for whats allowed and not with liveries. I am going to be doing them tonight and want to be sure they will be ok.

As long as it's tasteful you are free to do what you want. Remember you are representing Snail. We (and Sony for that matter) will frown upon stuff that is in bad tatste.

As long as it's tasteful you are free to do what you want. Remember you are representing Snail. We (and Sony for that matter) will frown upon stuff that is in bad tatste.

To expand upon that. If you think it "might" be crossing a line, it probably is and you probably shouldn't do it. It only takes one report to PSN and you have the potential to lose your account and access to PSN.

You know that little kid peeing decal that so many people have? I saw it on the decal list so it's in-game now. Same with the stupid "shocker" hand. If I come across anyone online with those types of decals I'll know what I'm getting into :P

Go big or go home someone once said!

Woke up at 3am this morning to order my G27 replacement..

csl-racing-wheel.jpg

32766829066_5e64f4376c_o.jpg

Took over an hour to actually place the order as Fanatec's website is struggling to keep up with the load. I'm so excited I may have tinkled a bit in the early hours of this morning... :dopey:

Now the priority will be to get started on the new rig! Design is about 95% done and orders have been placed for various pieces of hardware required for the build. Once I get the lights up on the house for the wife, the plan is to start cutting tomorrow! Pssssssss..... :gtpflag:

nmcpeee1 ????

Can’t wait to see that new rig!

Definitely not a problem, just like he said. I was thinking you meant lewd imagery or bad words y'know?
Oh yeah i wasnt planning on being crass or anything just noticed gt dropped many authentic decals and wasnt sure if copyright TM was an issue and would be for an authentic style livery

You can only use decals of brands they are affiliated with in real life. Because everything else is considered competition to them...

Makes me want to create a livery with nothing but Lamborghini logos all over the place.

Back