◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,636 comments
Damn I dropped another division this month. I really need to start practicing and stop spending so much time shooting people in the face on CoD..
It's all in perspective. I used to love getting demoted. Promotions, those I hated. Cuz that meant I'd be eating exhaust unless I started practicing a lot more, which I never had time for. It's all relative, my friend.

The drivers list has been updated and is ready for Sunday night's racing. There were a couple of changes between what was posted last night and tonight. I am trying to tag everyone that moved in between last night and tonight. All drivers should check the list again just to be sure. There were a couple of oversights on my part last night. Chief among them was not moving any part time drivers as they should have been moved. I also had to adjust for one driver that has stated he will miss most, if not all, of the upcoming season.

@FREEREVN @Streetbliss @Drewspeed @Adramike @Handlebar @TomMang_68

This week's banners.

26Nov17C1.png

26Nov17C2.png

26Nov17C3.png

I've seen 2 reports for maintenance tonight, one said 2300-0100 est and the other says 2100-2300 pst. Can anyone else verify they have seen one or both of these maintenance messages?

I've seen 2 reports for maintenance tonight, one said 2300-0100 est and the other says 2100-2300 pst. Can anyone else verify they have seen one or both of these maintenance messages?
Yeah, I see 2100-2300 PDT. Which means we should barely be just fine for tonight.

Important Schedule Change

For tonight only. Racing will begin at 8:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM PT. This is due to scheduled maintenance in the game. This is only a change for this week.

All hosts should start the night's racing at this time. The only reason to hold the start is to sort connection issues or to allow someone who has been in the room their 3 minutes to return. You will not wait for someone who is late arriving.

Important for tonight is the fact that there is scheduled maintenance set for 2 1/2 hours from our start time. Keep the racing on schedule or you may not finish. There will not be a make up scheduled to complete any races that don't get finished for any division.

Can't say I'm not a bit jelly... could buy this game for the livery editor alone.

Wait... do I need PSN+ for that too? --><--

do you need to make a trip to the gas station every week ?

but yes... just the Livery and Photo Escapes... it is just another bliss on its own.

As another note for tonight's racing, in particular the racing at Nurburgring GP, the following has been added to the track boundaries section.

Nurburgring GP - At the right hand portion of the final chicane, no tires are allowed on the green area beyond the rumble strips. This coincides with the pylon that is placed and is not meant to be struck. Note: Contact with cones or pylons is subject to penalty even if you are otherwise within the stated track boundaries.

Note: If the pylon shows up missing in a replay, you can be guaranteed there is a very good chance that the stewards will review the entire race and hand out penalties for any violations. Do not turn this into another Ascari incident. Just respect the track boundaries.

Also regarding Nurburgring. What about this section? Do we treat the white line as oob and have to keep 2 tires inside/outside of it?

View attachment 694708

It is usually the red/white kerbs that give us the edge of the track.

When there is no red and white curbing then we use the solid white line and out of the limit for the two tires.

The white line further to the left is the track boundary for the 24H Layout that bypasses Turns 2-4 by making Turn 1 a tight chicane onto the straight leading to Turn 5

It has always been out of bounds as the default track boundary is the white line unless there is a rumble strip behind it or it's listed as an exception in the track boundaries section of the SNAIL OLR P&G.

Back