◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,809 comments
I dont think I've ever seen 2 people tied after adjusted point totals before. How does the tiebreaker work for that?
Wow I didn't even notice that. I think it may have happened once before, but I'm not positive. I suppose the tie-breaker would either be unadjusted points first followed by division (higher division wins the tie) or division first followed by unadjusted points. Either way, you come out ahead, so I've adjusted the results post to award you with Prize C.

It could not be tied further down and only looks tied because it was rounded to 2 decimal places. I don't know what the procedure is, but I'm sure @JLBowler knows.
Actually, the decimals were the same too. Down to the one thousandth of a point! Both had exactly 77.262 :eek:

Actually, the decimals were the same too. Down to the one thousandth of a point! Both had exactly 77.262 :eek:
We must go deeper!
Edit: I checked. I unrounded the multiplier from the score sheet and they even had the same points value to millionth decimal point with 77.265625

I put my rig away for the night sorry. I'm really happy with Sports tires now though. The MX-5 on SH is a lot more fun now. 86GT on SS might be a bit much this time. I'll check it out with SM and then consider an N300 car for SS bringing the total cars up to three. The cars will be the same each week and the tracks will move around to keep it interesting. Any suggestions for N300 cars to test?
According to this http://www.designphreak.com/gtsport/ there are 7 N300 cars. Of which, only 1 is FR (Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track), the rest are 4wd or FF. Personally I hate untuned FF cars, they just don't feel good in the corners.

Last edited:
Section 5.2 of the SNAIL OLR P&G tells us that:

In the event of a tie in adjusted points among division winners, the driver competing in the higher division will be awarded the higher position when it comes to prize distribution. D1 is the highest division for this purpose.

Most questions can be answered by referring to that one thread or the first post in this thread.

5fda6e32-59f9-44f1-9f72-13380686e78f.jpg

Reddit | PrinceOfBabyRage
For anyone traveling this holiday season, and claim they can't make it to a Sunday race. Now to just figure out how to pack the rig :confused:

View media item 2540This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!
The IR Submission Form is now closed.
We have 19 incidents on file. Target deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, Dec. 1, 2017.
Banner by @GamingPete

All prize winners will be included in a conversation in the next few minutes that will contain instructions and deadlines.
@SAMHAIN85 @Wolfsatz @Kgffy

5fda6e32-59f9-44f1-9f72-13380686e78f.jpg

Reddit | PrinceOfBabyRage
For anyone traveling this holiday season, and claim they can't make it to a Sunday race. Now to just figure out how to pack the rig :confused:
While inwas in AIT (that is where you go to learn your job after basic combat training in the Army) i had a PS2 that i had bought a screen that mounted to it as a flip screen. With that set up i got a fair bit of play time in during our down time. I hear drill sgts are running AIT again, so chances are good that system would be confiscated in short order. But it worked well back then.

Is everyone buying the mileage exchange cars each week? I got a late start on the game but have the WRX Gr. B Road Car and this week they put in the Mustang Gr. 3 Road Car.

When people join your practice lobbies titled "SnailRacingOrg 'Tang" and ask "Id like to join, do you have a website?" I get the same reaction. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you can't tell, I'm trying my best to help get the word out and make it as elementary as possible for people to find us. You do want SNAIL to continue to grow right?

I think its only fair for @Grandpa Money and I to mutually agree on something since its a dead heat between us. But if I dont hear back from him today I'll post my decision sometime tonight so we can get on with the combo process.

When people join your practice lobbies titled "SnailRacingOrg 'Tang" and ask "Id like to join, do you have a website?" I get the same reaction. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you can't tell, I'm trying my best to help get the word out and make it as elementary as possible for people to find us. You do want SNAIL to continue to grow right?

I think its only fair for @Grandpa Money and I to mutually agree on something since its a dead heat between us. But if I dont hear back from him today I'll post my decision sometime tonight so we can get on with the combo process.
Maybe put a period between snailracing and org? Right now people will just see that as Snail Racing Organization. And what is " 'Tang "? That's just space wasted that could be used to convey info.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track. RWD, decent amount of power, respectable handling. I suspect it'll feel a lot less "floaty" with the recent changes.
Seems that's the only RWD N300 so it would have to be that.

What a lovely Livery

FERRARI1_905.jpg
Good luck with that. I'm sure we'll see it done by the end of the year :lol:

I think that the very simple fact that you get people to ask accomplished the mission. As you did last time; then we (host, texter, anyone) can fill it in with a lot more detail as we should and as it happens anyway. Just because you post a website does not mean they are going to go there without asking questions. Are the combos posted yet?

if this title in the room allowed for more characters, I would love it to be even more descriptive. however, when your hosting you can put it all 4 needed characters that IMO are wasted and can be used somewhere else.

and for the Record. Both methods have been successful in achieving the purpose.

The guy that posted wanting to join snail came in D4 right before race time and was told to go to SnailRacing.Org for more info. because guess what happens when you type SnailRacing.Org in pretty much any browser?
NOT WWW. windows98withaCRTmonitor.ORG

Maybe put a period between snailracing and org? Right now people will just see that as Snail Racing Organization. And what is " 'Tang "? That's just space wasted that could be used to convey info.

'Tang are the 4 saved characters for not using WWW. (on win98 with a CRT monitor) if you go to a room and see 'Tang and everyone is running MUSTANGS... I assume anyone can put two and 2 together. Maybe?

I also used LAMBO for the guess what car.. Lamborghini and F458 to describe Ferrari 458 GT3.

N3d + Chrctrs 2 xpln t vn frthr?

Last edited:
JOIN SNAILRACING.ORG fits perfectly and I think gets the message across that it's a thing to join and be a part of. Just having SNAILRACING.ORG tells people we're serious/organized but doesn't specifically show any welcoming sentiment.

Important Announcement

With the update to GTS and whatever physics change was made with it, the time trials that were run by all drivers are no longer an accurate benchmark for placing incoming drivers. We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. I suggest that you spend a few minutes checking out the changes to the game and the way the car will drive before you run the trial. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.

Important Announcement

With the update to GTS and whatever physics change was made with it, the time trials that were run by all drivers are no longer an accurate benchmark for placing incoming drivers. We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. I suggest that you spend a few minutes checking out the changes to the game and the way the car will drive before you run the trial. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.
!remindme 5 hours >.>

:lol: ok Wolf. The subject has been beaten to death at this point so I wont bring it up again. But keep the subtle jabs to yourself when I'm trying to offer simple advice to someone. Youtube can also be utilized as a recruitment tool. Over and out.

Back