◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,808 comments
Yooo Adrian! The Italian Stallion stays one more week. Car is frozen @Kgffy

Rocky IV hit theaters November 27 1985.

ivan-drago-rocky-iv.jpg

If he dies, he dies.

Whats up everyone looking to join in the league and maybe make some new friends to race and tune with

@BLo320

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I will tell you I would never in a million years have guessed Tang means Mustang. Is that what the kids are calling them nowadays? We always called them Stangs. Never would have put two and two together to get Tang means Stang. Hell I used to own a Mustang and we never referred to them as Tangs.

Important Announcement

With the update to GTS and whatever physics change was made with it, the time trials that were run by all drivers are no longer an accurate benchmark for placing incoming drivers. We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. I suggest that you spend a few minutes checking out the changes to the game and the way the car will drive before you run the trial. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.
Done!

Important Announcement

With the update to GTS and whatever physics change was made with it, the time trials that were run by all drivers are no longer an accurate benchmark for placing incoming drivers. We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. I suggest that you spend a few minutes checking out the changes to the game and the way the car will drive before you run the trial. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.

Bowler, link will not accept at submit. Could me my inept computer ways?
Regards,
Harry

When non snails are in the room I enter a text that says "Check out www.snailracing.org if you are interested in clean spec(no tuning) racing we race sundays at 2130 eastern." While turning practice laps.

When non snails enter practice rooms, I invite them to join. Unless they turn a lap faster than me; then I call them a cheater, punt them into T1 without braking, and then kick them from the room.

When non snails enter practice rooms, I invite them to join. Unless they turn a lap faster than me; then I call them a cheater, punt them into T1 without braking, and then kick them from the room.

LOL I just assume everyone faster than me tunes, and cry in the corner.

Looking to Join you guys... I been in a couple lobbies with some of you already...
PSN: Locke-y

@xLockex

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I wanted to but youtube is blocked on the computer at my desk. If we want to access youtube videos for work related items, we have to use the lab computer and it's monitored more strictly than what is at my desk.
Do like me and set up a proxy tunnel via putty to a remote server and voila !

Bastards.

I wouldn't go that far. They had to lock it down because of one guy. He was watching over 6 hours a day of youtube videos and streaming movies. I would call that guy a bastard but not the company. He has since been given additional job duties as he was always caught up while watching the movies.

Yeah we lock it down here as much as possible but let the consultants "listen" to YouTube while they work. We have caught people taking advantage tho...

I wouldn't go that far. They had to lock it down because of one guy. He was watching over 6 hours a day of youtube videos and streaming movies. I would call that guy a bastard but not the company. He has since been given additional job duties as he was always caught up while watching the movies.
I run a plex server that I can access over 443... Good thing I don't take advantage of that.

Back