◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,808 comments
Yooo Adrian! The Italian Stallion stays one more week. Car is frozen @Kgffy

Rocky IV hit theaters November 27 1985.

ivan-drago-rocky-iv.jpg

If he dies, he dies.
Track is-Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow (dusk 19:50 clear) my lap time 1:13:000 @Rednose58 @JLBowler

Just took a look at D4 Round 3 Race 2 and that is some of the worst ongoing lag I've ever seen. It wasn't just one guy jumping and sliding all over the place. It was every car moving erratically. Some worse than others but I'm looking at a replay so that may not be accurate but the lag is absolutely there in that race.
Lagzilla!
It really intensified when two cars were running door-to-door.

Lagzilla!
It really intensified when two cars were running door-to-door.

Or nose to tail for that matter. I saw one guy fly off the track when the guy behind him went from over a car length back to having his front bumper in the driver's seat in an instant.

The best thing about the last update is the Photo Mode. I do not have to spent hours fixing colors that should've been right in the 1st place.

SnailRacing.Org D4R1R2L1
20171128170301 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

SnailRacing.Org D4R1R2L1
20171128170315 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

SnailRacing.Org D4R1R2L2
20171128170230 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170402 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170240 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170220 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170150 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170131 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170110 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170120 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

SnailRacing.Org D4 R2R1L1
20171128170017 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170052 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171128170038 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
Important Announcement

With the update to GTS and whatever physics change was made with it, the time trials that were run by all drivers are no longer an accurate benchmark for placing incoming drivers. We need all active drivers to run the time trial and submit your time via the form that is linked right here. I suggest that you spend a few minutes checking out the changes to the game and the way the car will drive before you run the trial. We would like for everyone to do this as soon as possible so that we have a reliable data set to compare new drivers to and place them more accurately.

Nobody will be moved between divisions based solely on this time trial. It is only to help the league with new driver placement.
Done, I'm not sure about anyone else, but this car seems a lot faster than a month ago.

Has anyone raced against the AI's since the update? I hopped on for a quick 26 miles & check out new Ferrari combo ... holy cow the AI in professional mode are stupid fast until you pass them.
By the way new update a blessing for that car.
Nice pick kg

EDIT : I'll get on that time trial after I get back from running my kids all over tonight.

Planning to test the follwoing cars tonight

Keeping in mind the budget of those that may not have enough credits.

For a Road car Option: Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016 (253K)

Renault Sport - R.S.01 GT3 2016 (450K)
Dodge Viper SRT GT-R (450K)

Room UP - SNAIL Skunkworks (Bue Error; room inherited by non SNAiL)

new room (- SNAIL SKNKWRKS TEST )

Last edited:
Planning to test the follwoing cars tonight

Keeping in mind the budget of those that may not have enough credits.

For a Road car Option: Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016 (253K)

Renault Sport - R.S.01 GT3 2016 (450K)
Dodge Viper SRT GT-R (450K)

Room UP - SNAIL Skunkworks (Bue Error; room inherited by non SNAiL)

new room (- SNAIL SKNKWRKS TEST )

Thank you for those that came to test. It was very fun. Tested 911 @ Alsace, Renault @ Suzuka and Viper @ Mt. Panorama.
The Viper at Mr. Panorama could provide very good racing, but somehow the Viper does not feel like a Viper (too Arcadeish) The Renault is twitchy and feels slow to be a GR3 car.

Fun Factor with the 911 is just awesome; the track offers a lot of room to have multiple lines and the car is not as slippery as the 458 but gives you enough challenge to get you in trouble in the transitions. Will test an Aston and a Vette tomorrow and post final decision.

Thank you for those that came to test. It was very fun. Tested 911 @ Alsace, Renault @ Suzuka and Viper @ Mt. Panorama.
The Viper at Mr. Panorama could provide very good racing, but somehow the Viper does not feel like a Viper (too Arcadeish) The Renault is twitchy and feels slow to be a GR3 car.

Fun Factor with the 911 is just awesome; the track offers a lot of room to have multiple lines and the car is not as slippery as the 458 but gives you enough challenge to get you in trouble in the transitions. Will test an Aston and a Vette tomorrow and post final decision.
Honestly the 911 felt more slippy under braking than the Ferrari, the tail likes to slide out a bit if you steer too much while braking. Usually not enough to spin you, but enough to slow you down a lot in the corner and delay acceleration out of the corner.

Latest Posts

Back