◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,808 comments
Thanks for taking scoring. It is always helpful if you have a computer or ipad handy to fill the results in live mode. If you do it directly after the races, then please have a look below what you need to dot down in addition to what you have:

Pole sitters earn 1 bonus point, so they have to be identified.

Total race time for each race is missing. This will make it difficult for the data man

We need a driver from D2 with replays to help out here as soon as possible, please
His issue is he didn't have access to the scoring sheet. So having a computer wouldn't have helped him :)

Thanks for taking scoring. It is always helpful if you have a computer or ipad handy to fill the results in live mode. If you do it directly after the races, then please have a look below what you need to dot down in addition to what you have:

Pole sitters earn 1 bonus point, so they have to be identified.

Total race time for each race is missing. This will make it difficult for the data man

We need a driver from D2 with replays to help out here as soon as possible, please

The pole position are listed under the person with whom got them with the scores ...they are not in order though of each race ... sorry it’s was my first time racing with you guys and I Wasn’t sure how much info was needed...

Do you need total race time for each person or the hole race ???

I hate to be the person to bring down everyone’s mood after a fun night of racing but I’ve got some extremely unfortunate news to share. Not even 10 minutes after we got done with the races, my 12 year old German shorthaired pointer started to breath heavy and fast and wouldn’t get up. My parents and I immediately got in contact with our vet and I ended up having to carry her out to the car about 10 minutes after the episode happened so my parents could rush her to the emergency room. Not even five minutes into the half an hour drive, she passed away next to my mother in the back seat. They pulled over to try to help her and then continued on to the vet where they tried to save her for 45 minutes but it was too late. It turns out she had an extremely aggressive form of cancer that caused tumors to burst inside of her. We had no clue she had this since she’s acted perfectly fine and healthy (except for a slight cough she developed over the last few months which we now believe had to do with the cancer, but the medication we gave her seemed to help) even up until the moments she started having trouble breathing. She always got regular checkups, blood work, and all of that stuff done and nothing ever showed up. She was also still very active and didn’t even come close to acting like a 12 year old dog. We always joked about how she was a puppy in a 12 year old dogs body. The only thing that gave her age away was the gray hair she had on her chin.

I’m in absolute shock over this and I’m not sure the reality of her not being around anymore has hit me or my family quite yet. It’s just weird seeing her food and water bowl and toys laying around and knowing she’s gone. We’ve experienced the grief but we’re just in complete disbelief right now. We always considered her to be a part of the family so the unexpectedness of it is really getting to us.

Everyone, please let your family members, whether they’re human or animal, know that you love them today. I never really understood what people meant when they say life is fragile until last night. I unfortunately now have first hand experience when it comes to how sudden you can lose someone you love. She woke up perfectly fine yesterday morning and acted fine throughout the day and into the night, and then in the span of 30 minutes last night, she was gone. These things happen so fast and nothing can prepare you for it. My dad and I both said we thought she’d have at least two or three years left since she seemed so healthy for her age which makes the shock even greater. I’ll always remember her and keep those thousands of great memories I have of her in mind though, and that’s what I’m trying to focus on the most, but it is hard. She was a great dog and I couldn’t ask for a better friend to grow up with. I’m going to miss her a ton, but I know she’ll always be here with me in some way.

Again, sorry if I brought anyone down this morning, but I felt like I had to share considering how soon after our racing all of this happened and selfishly, it does help to talk about it a bit. I do plan on racing next Sunday and I’m going to try to keep my regular daily routine up, but it’s going to take some time to heal.

I hate to be the person to bring down everyone’s mood after a fun night of racing but I’ve got some extremely unfortunate news to share. Not even 10 minutes after we got done with the races, my 12 year old German shorthaired pointer started to breath heavy and fast and wouldn’t get up. My parents and I immediately got in contact with our vet and I ended up having to carry her out to the car about 10 minutes after the episode happened so my parents could rush her to the emergency room. Not even five minutes into the half an hour drive, she passed away next to my mother in the back seat. They pulled over to try to help her and then continued on to the vet where they tried to save her for 45 minutes but it was too late. It turns out she had an extremely aggressive form of cancer that caused tumors to burst inside of her. We had no clue she had this since she’s acted perfectly fine and healthy (except for a slight cough she developed over the last few months which we now believe had to do with the cancer, but the medication we gave her seemed to help) even up until the moments she started having trouble breathing. She always got regular checkups, blood work, and all of that stuff done and nothing ever showed up. She was also still very active and didn’t even come close to acting like a 12 year old dog. We always joked about how she was a puppy in a 12 year old dogs body. The only thing that gave her age away was the gray hair she had on her chin.

I’m in absolute shock over this and I’m not sure the reality of her not being around anymore has hit me or my family quite yet. It’s just weird seeing her food and water bowl and toys laying around and knowing she’s gone. We’ve experienced the grief but we’re just in complete disbelief right now. We always considered her to be a part of the family so the unexpectedness of it is really getting to us.

Everyone, please let your family members, whether they’re human or animal, know that you love them today. I never really understood what people meant when they say life is fragile until last night. I unfortunately now have first hand experience when it comes to how sudden you can lose someone you love. She woke up perfectly fine yesterday morning and acted fine throughout the day and into the night, and then in the span of 30 minutes last night, she was gone. These things happen so fast and nothing can prepare you for it. My dad and I both said we thought she’d have at least two or three years left since she seemed so healthy for her age which makes the shock even greater. I’ll always remember her and keep those thousands of great memories I have of her in mind though, and that’s what I’m trying to focus on the most, but it is hard. She was a great dog and I couldn’t ask for a better friend to grow up with. I’m going to miss her a ton, but I know she’ll always be here with me in some way.

Again, sorry if I brought anyone down this morning, but I felt like I had to share considering how soon after our racing all of this happened and selfishly, it does help to talk about it a bit. I do plan on racing next Sunday and I’m going to try to keep my regular daily routine up, but it’s going to take some time to heal.
So sorry to hear that tiger :(
My pup is about 12 years old and I’m dreading the day we have to say goodbye. They are absolutely part of the family.
7AF849CE-787A-4420-AEF5-5AF2A065C67B.jpeg

Mr. Tiger,
Our condolences to you and your family for your loss. We had to go through it in the summer with our 16+ year old Lab Mix which my wife adored and loved in ways words cannot describe.

We had to put him down at the Vet given that he could not stand up on his own anymore and not eating anything at all. It was really hard for us too to come to that decision because you always want to hang on! But the humane thing to do was to have him to to the next part of his Journey. Funny that he was my younger Brother's dog and when he had to go to college he was at risk of being sent to the pound; so we flew him accross the states and lived with us for almost 9 years.

Used to think that creamating pets was a far off idea. However, the ashes of our 'Mophos' are right above our chimney. totally worth it.

Again, sorry for your loss!

846e4b784fe5de5cf8ac4a77afd52fff.jpg

Tiger,
Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss. I was reluctant to even reply to this, because my family and I are preparing to deal with the same loss, and likely quite soon with our 11 year old, aging Boxer, and like you and many others, we truly feel she is a member of this family, not a family pet!
I know that nothing anybody says can take the loss or hurt away, but I know when you think and look back on all the good memories, and just how special she was, you will undoubtedly have a big smile on your face. And as you know, these family members feel our emotions, so she knows how special she was treated, and loved too.
Take care my friend.

Pole winners are added to D2. The total race time is still not added. I don't have access to replays at work. D2 also needs to cast their votes. I've asked drivers to post their vote in the division thread.

Please remember that all this needs to be done in order to be eligible for prizes.

Pole winners are added to D2. The total race time is still not added. I don't have access to replays at work. D2 also needs to cast their votes. I've asked drivers to post their vote in the division thread.

Please remember that all this needs to be done in order to be eligible for prizes.

Can I have access to the google doc and I can add that in through out the day I’m at work at the moment ... or I can post pictures ... either way just let me know

Can I have access to the google doc and I can add that in through out the day I’m at work at the moment ... or I can post pictures ... either way just let me know

If you have a picture of the votes, post it here and I'll enter. I don't have access to the account that can grant access from work. Maybe @CoachMK21 can take care of that. If not, I'll handle it when I get home from work tonight.

Sorry for your loss,my Family also had to deal with the loss of a member.She was our Cat Star,she was about 10 years old(we had rescued her as we do all of our animal Family members) we had to put her down due to a very aggressive disease which caused her a lot of pain.She is sorely missed,but we have fond memories that will keep her in our minds and hearts forever.At least your Girl didn't suffer long,that is very hard to bear.Look forward to catching you on track.

Quick question from a not-so-tech type. I have managed to log onto gran-turismo.com and can view everything ok, but I'm wondering is there anyway to watch the replays on my pc? If not it's no big deal I can watch when I get home from work. TIA

Quick question from a not-so-tech type. I have managed to log onto gran-turismo.com and can view everything ok, but I'm wondering is there anyway to watch the replays on my pc? If not it's no big deal I can watch when I get home from work. TIA

Playback of a replay can only be done on the PS4.

I tried, it seems you can only watch them on PS4. If you stream your gameplay you can watch them on youtube, but that's only from your view that night.

My condolences on the loss of your family member.

Pictures of all 6 races

Attachments

• 078F41C1-2540-4BB2-80B8-AF2EC48BE6C1.jpeg
    078F41C1-2540-4BB2-80B8-AF2EC48BE6C1.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
  • C56A982B-3EE9-44AE-B416-50850AF2194E.jpeg
    C56A982B-3EE9-44AE-B416-50850AF2194E.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 21144622-7BFE-486D-9671-5B662D27B1F1.jpeg
    21144622-7BFE-486D-9671-5B662D27B1F1.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 416D9CDC-09E7-4277-A1DB-AF0C843E69F3.jpeg
    416D9CDC-09E7-4277-A1DB-AF0C843E69F3.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 23
  • A868DD52-32EC-4D11-A39C-632A98A19FFA.jpeg
    A868DD52-32EC-4D11-A39C-632A98A19FFA.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 23
  • BF8E1D86-23F8-407B-B603-DA1FF2FD5EE2.jpeg
    BF8E1D86-23F8-407B-B603-DA1FF2FD5EE2.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23
I greatly appreciate all the kind words everyone, and I’m sorry to hear that some of you have gone through something similar and know this pain all too well. The day has just been getting tougher and tougher to be honest. It’s barely been 12 hours since it happened so it’s still very fresh. But I guess it has to get worse before it can get better.

My condolences man. We have pets and think of them as family members as well. Sometimes those darn dogs get better treatment than the guy fitting the bills! But seriously we love those furry family members and it hurts just as much and losing anyone close. Hang in there , it gets better with the passing of time.

I greatly appreciate all the kind words everyone, and I’m sorry to hear that some of you have gone through something similar and know this pain all too well. The day has just been getting tougher and tougher to be honest. It’s barely been 12 hours since it happened so it’s still very fresh. But I guess it has to get worse before it can get better.

Hang in there bud, I took 2 days off from work when my 4-legged son passed away. We share your pain

Idk if anyone goes to the Gran Turismo website, but they're adding back the regular single player mode and 11 more cars and a truck this month. It also says "Regular updates will be released throughout 2018 and approximately 50 cars will be added until March 2018. We also plan to release additional tracks in the coming months."

I know they got licensing for Pikes Peak, but only time will tell what else they'll bring back.

Back