◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,807 comments
When you visit snailracing.com, it gives you a page that says it's under construction. This means that someone owns the domain name and just hasn't done anything with it. Without owning the domain name, you can't redirect from the address.
Where in my post do I insinuate you dont? :confused: Yowza.
I apologize. I have deleted it from my post. Just a little frustration brought on from someone else that bubbled over to you. Again, I apologize.

Wasn't intending to push anyone, my apologies. I honestly thought I was looking in the wrong place for the data. It is certainly of no consequence to me, I'm just a huge fan and like to follow all of my favourite drivers just life real life!

:cheers:

You're good. Asking about it reminded me that @Rednose58 isn't around to do it this week.

Just throwing this out there.

I'll have a full damage BOP free room up later tonight around 8pm or so. I'm planning on running 10 min enduros using a couple normal road cars.

MusTANG and Vantage

It will be friends only to keep out the public. If you want to try out some FULL Power , FULL Damage racing - come on out and join me.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there.

I'll have a full damage BOP free room up later tonight around 830 or so. I'm planning on running 10 min enduros using a couple normal road cars.

MusTANG and Vantage

It will be friends only to keep out the public. If you want to try out some FULL Power , FULL Damage racing - come on out and join me.
is there a dress code?

The Mustang Gr.3 Road Car that can be purchased though Mileage Exchange is a N500 at 502 HP and the V8 Vantage S '15 which is a N400 car 429HP

I'll have the room up at 8pm and would like to get going at 815EST

The time from 8 to 815 people can hot lap and we will use that as our "qualifying". The remaining races will be RG

This is going to be pretty informal so we can make adjustments on the fly if needed. Heck you may as well get the Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car if you wanna hang around for the left coasters.

Last edited:
Now I don’t want to throw shade on that nice video of Gunny’s of them driving close in a car with a ton of downforce.

But lately @socalnatv and myself have been having some very close battles.

Some really race-long, bumper to bumper action, like this one...

Or a more challenging short clip...

I end up crashing out in both but it’s about the fun factor up until I get really pissed off :)

Really going to miss the 911...a fun and challenging combo.

Looks like ya'll are ready for D1! ;)

I wish to return for GTSport. -Rob Brown

@Rob Brown

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

OMG FDnoBoP Lounge
Settings:
Everything SNAIL EXCEPT
Full Damage
No BoP
Tire wear2x
10 minute enduro x3 / combo

The combos:

V8 Vantage S '15 SS tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggorie GP

Ford Mustang Gr3 ROAD CAR SS tires @ Mt Panorama

Corvette C7 Gr.3 ROAD CAR SS tires @ Yamagiwa II

Room up at 8pm friends only 1st in.Hot lap till 814 -Start at 815

Reverse grid after 1st race.

With Full Damage on , if you have an incident the only way to fix is to pit.

Have fun and "Let's be careful out there "

Room
0474 6095 5720 3153 0052

Last edited:
The fines for divebombing this weekend will be $495

OPP.jpg

Fishing Pole No1.
lmgtfy.com
1394150679-0.jpg

Fishing Pole No2.
DJ3C7kMVwAA45h9.jpg

Fishing Pole No. 3
Click on the many useful signatures from the Cool Kids Club

Lastly

giphy.gif

Now ask me if the combos are ready yet.

@TomMang_68
OMG FDnoBoP Lounge
Settings:
Everything SNAIL EXCEPT
Full Damage
No BoP
Tire wear2x
10 minute enduro x3 / combo

Had a lot of fun. All 3 cars and tracks were well chosen. So much fun that I did not get to test the new home of the 458. Not so many tracks....:nervous:

Why don't they do the updates during Tokyo's peak times instead?

Last edited:
I wasn't sure but was hoping a response would provoke some kind of discussion. The newest calendar I could find was 2015 and with X-Mas on a Friday we still had off the Sunday of the 27th.

This year with Christmas Eve falling directly on Sunday I doubt many people will be available for an inaugural GTSport Holiday Special Event, right?

I wasn't sure but was hoping a response would provoke some kind of discussion. The newest calendar I could find was 2015 and with X-Mas on a Friday we still had off the Sunday of the 27th.

This year with Christmas Eve falling directly on Sunday I doubt many people will be available for an inaugural GTSport Holiday Special Event, right?

Click on my signature 1001 number.
Scroll down to section Número Siete
Voila!!!
Hopefully you can with that one.

Back