◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,800 comments
@TEX36
I need your feedaback. Took the LIVERY of stripping the 'Vette. Would like to know if you like anything added.
Total of 4 Liveries with small variations. Most noticeably the wheels.

These were done with Championship White .. which does not wash out in pictures as it is a bit off white and adds contrast easier.

Not sure if you have a specific tone of blue; doing it by memory i ended up using a different blue than the Shelby.

Ol'School Racer (Tex36 IV)
20171209181235 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Tex36 I
20171209181203 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Tex36 II
20171209181213 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Tex36 I
20171209181224 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
SNAILData Logo.png

Snail Sunday Scoring Sheets for tonight are prepared.

Last edited:
@TEX36 crew chief let me borrow his car and took it for a spin around the Bay to look at Planes land. Driver got jetwashed.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171209235803 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Jalapeno Racing Team ready for Inspection
20171210173330 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171210173342 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

This week is presented by #Tequila Patron so that we can have a good after party

20171210174749 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171210174759 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171210174705 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Did you get a new sponsor? You bring the Patron tonight and I’ll bring the limes!

Good evening guys, after some years i would like to race with you guys again! What I need to do? Miss you all!

@Fabricio98

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Back