◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,806 comments
Prize B:

I am Freezing the Cheverolet Corvette Stingray GR.4....

With this choice, we have a repeat prize winner this season. If you raced in D4 this Sunday, you get to make one suggestion for a track to go along with the Corvette. Your choice must be made in this thread. You may only make one suggestion. You may not change your suggestion after it's been made. Your choice should be clear and remember that you have the ability to select time of day. If you choose a time of day, make sure to look in the lobby set up screen to get the time as some of the descriptions are different between arcade and lobby. Finally, your suggestion must be made by 9 PM ET on Wednesday. At that time, @Wolfsatz will make his choice from the suggestions made.

@Machinist @vsfit @soundtiger95 @whatbadgerseat @TEX36 @BradESPN @DublDee

Snailracing D2 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 14 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 13 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 11 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 10 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 9 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 7 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 6 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 5 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 4 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 3 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 2 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 1 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 12 by xlocke, on Flickr

Gt sport GR3 Ferrari by xlocke, on Flickr

8 by xlocke, on Flickr

Enjoy!! Let me know what you guys think!!

Snailracing D2 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 14 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 13 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 11 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 10 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 9 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 7 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 6 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 5 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 4 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 3 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 2 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 1 by xlocke, on Flickr

Snailracing D2 12 by xlocke, on Flickr

Gt sport GR3 Ferrari by xlocke, on Flickr

8 by xlocke, on Flickr

Enjoy!! Let me know what you guys think!!
Great pics!! and D2 has some awesome liveries!

now.. that is quite an interesting combo... I would've think to put a smaller car here.. but it may actually work.. have you tried it by any chance?
I messed around with the Porsche 919 Hybrid and the Toyota TS050 a few days ago just to see what the cars were like. Overpowered cars on a track that is tough to pass on was actually fun. We're being hit with more snow today so I'm leaving work early, I'll run a few laps and let you know. I'll throw in some different time settings and see how that goes as well.

I am wanting to join the league if you will have me!?

@Foxarelly

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Just ran the Vette at WS and yes, it's difficult but once you get the breaking points and throttle control under control it has a fun feel to it. I'm running it at 10:00 cloudy so if you want a little more grip just get rid of the clouds...Maybe 17:00 Fine Weather. @TomMang_ 68 just jumped in for some laps, his thoughts would be interesting.

Yeah unfortunately for me everyone else in my division has way too much time on their hands to play GTS :cheers:

For someone who creates their own liveries , I find it relaxing and gets me in touch with my creative side (that i typically ignore)So the time i spent isn't wasted entirely although i've probably spent several hours by now toying with the editor. For those without the time or choose to spend their time on other things, GTS has a pretty neat way of sharing liveries. in a matter of minutes you can search for a custom livery for any car in the game and apply it to your car.

I'd explain more but i haven't got the time:lol:

:cheers:

For someone who creates their own liveries , I find it relaxing and gets me in touch with my creative side (that i typically ignore)So the time i spent isn't wasted entirely although i've probably spent several hours by now toying with the editor. For those without the time or choose to spend their time on other things, GTS has a pretty neat way of sharing liveries. in a matter of minutes you can search for a custom livery for any car in the game and apply it to your car.

I'd explain more but i haven't got the time:lol:

:cheers:

Yea the Discover tool is nice, don't have much time for painting cars myself as I prefer to practice tracks. I just search by car make and download a few I like and try them out. I give em a like and DL the skin, then go about racing.

Last edited:
The Vette has a new look for this weekend, I shall name thee Hollywood!

Hollywood 3.jpg
Hollywood1.jpg

i was spectating @DublDee was racing.

Yeah I jumped out there for a couple of laps, but I'm probably not the best judge. Anyway, my take on it is that the combo is do-able, and not real exciting imo, but Sunday could be very interesting for those that don't get much time to practice this combo.

The Vette has a new look for this weekend, I shall name thee Hollywood!

I call foul! Weekly changes in theme. This is crazy. A theme is like your color. You should stick with it and use your selection for some at least a month. Can you imagine if people changed colors every week how crazy that would become? Plus, how are people placing the same theme on each car without having to recreate everything from the beginning? I've tried to duplicate a lay, but the game will not allow me to place the duplicate layer on a new layer and on the other said of my car. I can't even flip a four-sided square with the one open side of the square facing in the same direction. I refuse to purchase someone else's created design. This damn game will be the death of me.

I call foul! Weekly changes in theme. This is crazy. A theme is like your color. You should stick with it and use your selection for some at least a month. Can you imagine if people changed colors every week how crazy that would become? Plus, how are people placing the same theme on each car without having to recreate everything from the beginning? I've tried to duplicate a lay, but the game will not allow me to place the duplicate layer on a new layer and on the other said of my car. I can't even flip a four-sided square with the one open side of the square facing in the same direction. I refuse to purchase someone else's created design. This damn game will be the death of me.

Purchase?

@Wolfsatz , These are your choices. I have no doubt that you'll make a choice in plenty of time for practice tomorrow night.

@Wolfsatz @JLBowler

My suggestion is Alsace Villiage II

Default time of day

I suggest Interlagos, default time.

@Wolfsatz @JLBowler
I suggest
Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II
Default time,

Straights, curves and then it gets fun.

@Wolfsatz @JLBowler
My suggestion would have to be Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP default time.

Back