◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,806 comments
This is a change from my normal colors. I'm not even sure if I like it. Maybe it will grow on me.

CVAdNnq.jpg

I call foul! Weekly changes in theme. This is crazy. A theme is like your color. You should stick with it and use your selection for some at least a month. Can you imagine if people changed colors every week how crazy that would become? Plus, how are people placing the same theme on each car without having to recreate everything from the beginning? I've tried to duplicate a lay, but the game will not allow me to place the duplicate layer on a new layer and on the other said of my car. I can't even flip a four-sided square with the one open side of the square facing in the same direction. I refuse to purchase someone else's created design. This damn game will be the death of me.

And your point is?

Triple dare me and I'll change liveries in-between races... that will confuse the hack outta 'em! LOL!

@Wolfsatz , These are your choices. I have no doubt that you'll make a choice in plenty of time for practice tomorrow night.

We ran the Vette at Streets of Willow.. did not even make it to do a race. Then Alsace II which happens to be at 21:00 hours and that is very fun. Then 2 races at Interlagos.. also very fun but in a more technical kind of way.

Prize C Selection for the Vette:
Alsace II - 21:00 hours (Default)
5 Laps : D4 Lap times avg Lap Time 2.15

Thanks for all that make to Skunkworks!

We ran the Vette at Streets of Willow.. did not even make it to do a race. Then Alsace II which happens to be at 21:00 hours and that is very fun. Then 2 races at Interlagos.. also very fun but in a more technical kind of way.

Thank you sir. Now if we can get @Nicktune to make his choice for Prize A, we'll be ready for the weekend.

I can't use my PS4 right now but is that time fully dark/headlights matter? I like the idea of us having night races now but a thought arises.

With GTS we are able to set the time to one of the presets available instead of just whatever it defaults to. Why were we not allowed to do the same in GT6 on tracks that had time change?

It would be cool to have the three combos set in the morning, afternoon, and evening respectively. Something to think about coordinating between prize winners to "simulate" a day at the races and end "under the lights".
:gtpflag:

I can't use my PS4 right now but is that time fully dark/headlights matter? I like the idea of us having night races now but a thought arises.

With GTS we are able to set the time to one of the presets available instead of just whatever it defaults to. Why were we not allowed to do the same in GT6 on tracks that had time change?

It would be cool to have the three combos set in the morning, afternoon, and evening respectively. Something to think about coordinating between prize winners to "simulate" a day at the races and end "under the lights".
:gtpflag:

I ran one quick lap and visibility was not an issue.

GT6 didn't have preset times outside of the default.

I ran one quick lap and visibility was not an issue.

GT6 didn't have preset times outside of the default.
While true, there was nothing really to say you couldn't have set the time of day on it and just included that in the combo boxes as a setting the host has to set. It would be ever so slightly more work because you have to get the exact number right for consistency, instead of picking from a small list of possible times.

IIRC there might have been something about the time in lobby always going forward so if a division has trouble they won't start at the exact same time as others and therefore it's not exactly the same because shadows/braking points.

There were other reasons for not changing the time of day in GT6 and some of them didn't have anything to do with anything in the game. I'll leave it there so as not to identify the specific issues as those issues don't need to be identified in the thread.

There were other reasons for not changing the time of day in GT6 and some of them didn't have anything to do with anything in the game. I'll leave it there so as not to identify the specific issues as those issues don't need to be identified in the thread.
Yea that sounds like a whole can of worms.

Hopefully Le Mans gets added soon.

Would it be too much on the data teams to have prize winners select two separate times of day for Race 1 and Race 2 respectively? Just throwing it out there.

Hopefully Le Mans gets added soon.

Would it be too much on the data teams to have prize winners select two separate times of day for Race 1 and Race 2 respectively? Just throwing it out there.
Regardless of the data team, the two races are meant to have the same conditions with only the the grid lineup changing.

IIRC there might have been something about the time in lobby always going forward so if a division has trouble they won't start at the exact same time as others and therefore it's not exactly the same because shadows/braking points.
Since you couldn't turn time change to 0, every room had this regardless of using a preset time or the default time.

Thats fair, the decision to do that was made years ago, and the game is no longer relevant to us, definitely no need to open it back up.

Yea, It's just the $$$$$. Lots of things to consider before spending that kind of money, let alone spending that kind of money on a car. I'm not the type of person who is into material things and the practical side of me is winning the battle right now. I'm so used to saving and budgeting everything. :banghead::mad::gtpflag:
get the panamera then, that should satisfy the practical side of ya

Yea, It's just the $$$$$. Lots of things to consider before spending that kind of money, let alone spending that kind of money on a car. I'm not the type of person who is into material things and the practical side of me is winning the battle right now. I'm so used to saving and budgeting everything. :banghead::mad::gtpflag:

We have a dealership in town with the logo "We have nothing you need but eveything you want"

I'll be running some sort of silver chrome with number 17.

Red wheels.

Here is a fun Homage to the OMG Founder

20171214190120 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190131 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190141 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214190152 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

@Oshawa-Joe Concept
I realize almost at the end.. that I did it on the wrong Vette... but should be able to replicate to the right one pretty quickly if you like it.
adding better pix
20171214201652 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214201704 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214200453 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171214200504 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back