◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Hopefully going to be doing a lot of practice tonight in preparation for my d4 debut. I am ready to bid farewell to the DB9, or spa. I do believe that track combo is going to get my vote irregardless tonight.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be away from my computer for the next 5 hours or so. I'll have my phone with me, but I may have limited coverage.

See you all later.

Regardless suffices college boy. Also never use those ones.

Last edited:
Checking D3.

"Failed to create... - failed to join lounge."
Clearing cache, rebooting PS3.

1822hrs ET Joining lounge.
1824hrs - disconnected from lobby server while setting up SSR5. Dinner time. Be back to try again in about 30min.

Rebooted everything. Been in D3 since about 1910hrs. About 40 minutes so far. Rallywgn in here too but after he ran the vette on SSR5 a bit he appears to be lurking since.

Just got dced. lasted just over an hour.

Last edited:
Connection to my lounge seemed to take a little longer than usual but I have been on for over 2.5 hours without any issues. I have my fingers crossed but can't do the toes. I had a little surgery on both big toes but will still be lining up tonight!! Welcome to the newest D4 guys! Looking forward to racing with you tonight!! 👍

Load times seem greatly increased, but there are four of us in the D1 lounge right now with no issues. Let's hope its consistent throughout the night

Just disco'd outta d3. People still experiencing this as well?
268 error when trying to rejoin the lounge.

I practice in my own lobby ...Worked fine.
I went in D1 and set a 4 lap race... got disconnected on my 3rd lap (5min ago).

I struggled for a while to create my own lounge, then got DCed while setting it up, but then it worked fine for a couple of hours with 2 of us in there. I will be doing a re-boot of the PS3 before logging in tonight and crossing fingers (only).

Sounds like things are difficult in the city today. All I have is a lake, mountain, canoe and a big fire. Good luck guys.

Hey guys I'm not going to be racing tonight. I've had a long day and I'm getting tired. I might be online but even if I am I won't join. I just need to relax. Good luck to my alien friends in D1 :)

There is a good chance I will not be racing tonight. I've had a bad sinus headache since yesterday and it's not getting any better. If something unusual happens in the next hour, I will give it a shot though.

Okay SNAILs, we're only an hour away from kick-off! With all of the PSN issues this weekend, please do everything you can to reduce your lag. For example, clear your system cache, and reboot your PS3. Also, disconnect any device in your home that uses the internet. This also means turning off the Wi-Fi on all your mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, etc.

Also, please try to give your division's designated host a chance to log into your lounge first.

OwensRacing, if you enter the D1 lounge and there is someone already in there practicing, please ask them to leave first and then re-enter. Same thing goes for any other division, but this will likely be more of an issue for D1, since it's the designated practice lounge.

Everything seems to be going good so far in D4, I've had the room open for about 20 minutes with no problems so far. Hoping everyone else doesn't have any problems tonight!

Back