◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,416 comments
Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, July 28th, 2024 Lineup
July 2024 Season League Night #4

1. Alfa Romeo 4C '14 on SM Tires @ Grand Valley South - S01 Afternoon - (12 Laps)​
2. Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 on RM Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track Layout B Reverse - S01 Late Morning - (11 Laps)​
3. Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 '16 on RM Tires @ Daytona International Speedway - Road Course - S09 Night - (9 Laps)​

July 28th Combos.png

Well this isn’t good…..

I've missed a couple of sundays due to working on my patio and going on vacation but I'm back now.
I had a blast riding Highland Bike Park in New Hampshire last week, what an awesome bike park if any of you are in the area it's worth the trip.
451826102_1188026222496846_6126086769211047057_n.jpg

451763693_1721485185053414_2156912888645003060_n.jpg

This is what I'm up to when I'm off the sim rig.

With that said, I'll start the car show.
2024-07-28 Combos.jpg

Sunday Night Combos.png

Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, July 28th, 2024 Lineup
July 2024 Season League Night #4

1. Alfa Romeo 4C '14 on SM Tires @ Grand Valley South - S01 Afternoon - (12 Laps)​
2. Renault R.S.01 GT3 '16 on RM Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track Layout B Reverse - S01 Late Morning - (11 Laps)​
3. Nissan GT-R NISMO GT500 '16 on RM Tires @ Daytona International Speedway - Road Course - S09 Night - (9 Laps)​
Account wrongfully suspended. No appeals process on PSN. Can I race under a different account?

Some petulant child got my account suspended for a week. Can I race under a different account for this weekend?
If I'm not mistaken, suspensions are tied to the console itself, not just the account. Therefore, just creating a new account won't get you around the suspension. I knew a guy who got banned and ended up buying a new Playstation and creating a new account to get around his ban.
IMG_7118.jpeg

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, suspensions are tied to the console itself, not just the account. Therefore, just creating a new account won't get you around the suspension. I knew a guy who got banned and ended up buying a new Playstation and creating a new account to get around his ban.
I got my psn permanently banned and all I did was make a new psn and bought over gt7 yea I had to grind everything all over again but that how I'm on this account

How are SNAILs finding the new physics?
I'm extremely disappointed that I haven't been able to make a single one my cars jump yet.

Other than that I'm really liking the update. Everything feels better from braking, weight transfer, tire grip in corners, acceleration etc. Feeling much more connected with what the car is doing.

How are SNAILs finding the new physics?
Having a hard enough time getting past the force feedback changes to notice any physics changes. Seems there is less information from the tires contacting the road and what their grip level is, while at the same time, more than enough information is conveyed on how bumpy the track surface is. On top of all this, the feedback level seems to change (lessen) the longer you are at the event. I don't think is from simply getting use to the jarring of the wheel, it genuinely seems to reduce in strength.

Was running sector 1 of Sardegna Circuit Experience and there are some massive bumps on the front straight. Tried turning the feedback sensitivity down from 9 to 7 in game and really no difference. But the longer I ran it, the force seemed to reduce. Kind of like the game takes awhile to update your settings. But with street cars, I had to turn it up a little to get any feel at all.

@JamCar0ne

Any chance your wheel FFB is experiencing some fade from overheating? The update has changed things a lot for different wheels. If you are feeling the bumps more now, the gain may have increased for your wheel and needs to be turned down? G29S had the opposite effect and Logi is now recommending torque 10 for those wheels.

I'm down from torque 6 to 4 on my wheel for race cars with aero, but have to increase torque back up to 6 or 7 for street cars depending on tires as there seems to be a bigger difference now between the two. I've also had to reduce sensitivity from 10 to 6.

Regardless, it hasn't slowed you down at all!

Last edited:
Having a hard enough time getting past the force feedback changes to notice any physics changes. Seems there is less information from the tires contacting the road and what their grip level is, while at the same time, more than enough information is conveyed on how bumpy the track surface is. On top of all this, the feedback level seems to change (lessen) the longer you are at the event. I don't think is from simply getting use to the jarring of the wheel, it genuinely seems to reduce in strength.

Was running sector 1 of Sardegna Circuit Experience and there are some massive bumps on the front straight. Tried turning the feedback sensitivity down from 9 to 7 in game and really no difference. But the longer I ran it, the force seemed to reduce. Kind of like the game takes awhile to update your settings. But with street cars, I had to turn it up a little to get any feel at all.
I agree 100% with this 1st paragraph. I’ll spend more time tonight to really get an opinion but I use a DD Pro and I just can’t feel the grip to the road nearly as much as pre-update.

Feels light and floaty to me.

Last edited:
Back