◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
If you guys are still playing around I have a NSX #33 Silver/Orange car (Colour based off #33 BTCC Toyota, :P) from a Monza spot race enduro to join in with :).

8108491141_86f7b822b4.jpg

Sorta like that :).

Edit: Well tried joining but got the same as I did in the D2 race last week, before fixing it and getting in somehow, incompatibilty etc.. Nevermind :ouch:.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to touch the race seat since Tuesday night. It's been one of those weeks but I'm sure I can make the race tonight.

Could someone with video editing experience/software combine Kimi Raikkonen's "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" audio with the video of him attempting a detour during today's race?

Apmaddock
Could someone with video editing experience/software combine Kimi Raikkonen's "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing!" audio with the video of him attempting a detour during today's race?

No to the video but I did Lmao when they showed Kimi wandering around on the old track.

certainly not trying to step on toes. But how is it a spoiler? the race was concluded hours ago, and I easily found the race standing and championship points standings for individual racers as well as teams/manufactures. Is it because F1 hasnt put out the points standings yet? I dont get into F1 much, so I dont know if that is how it works or not.

How to file a Racing Complaint

This process has been adapted from the GTP OLR Rules (Section 17), but simplified and made more applicable to our league. Failure to complete all seven of the steps below will result in your complaint not being an official complaint. Therefore, do not expect any action to be taken if you don't follow these steps thoroughly.

All complaints relating to a racing incident must follow this procedure:
[*]Contact your Division Steward with a PM by 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific on Monday night

[*]The Division Steward for D1 drivers is Oshawa-Joe
[*]The Division Steward for D2 drivers is Apmaddock
[*]The Division Steward for D3 drivers is Chiochan
[*]The Division Steward for D4 drivers is Handlebar
[*]The Division Steward for D5 drivers is jlbowler

[*]Copy the driver you are filing a complaint against on the PM that is sent to your Chief Steward
[*]Name PM subject title 'Racing Complaint'
[*]Supply Round # and Race #
[*]Supply lap number
[*]Supply time of incident
[*]Supply details and any other relevant information relating to the incident

Our stewards will then review the incident and use the S.N.A.I.L. OLR Rules to determine what kind of penalty, if any, is appropriate.

In case the procedure regarding race incidents is not followed and the driver decides to discuss the racing incident in public here on the S.N.A.I.L. forum, the driver may be given a warning or an infraction (in case of repetition or blunt accusations) by one of the S.N.A.I.L. admins.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are the recipient of a racing complaint, feel free to tell "your side of the story" to your Chief Steward so that he can relay it to the rest of the stewards who will be reviewing the incident. There is no need to send a message to the driver who filed the complaint against you.

Here is the Steward list, Kuul.

As with most stuff, it is hotlinked in post 1 or 2 (page 1), of this thread.

Ap has previously reviewed short cuts / out of bounds for Daytona RC. Are there any special considerations for the new tracks other than staying inside the white lines for fear of losing points?

That is why i asked.. Why is Handlebar the Steward of D4?? i think each Steward should be on its division.. its better to judge that way, cuz you know the player, how everybody race, and maybe see on live something that will be complained..

(sorry if i have bad english)

Ealier, I said I wouldn't be able to make it to this week's races, but we got back from our Thanksgiving trip early, so I've got the cars broken in, and I'll be there. 👍

I haven't had time to practice, so I might end up in the back a lot, but I'm looking forward to racing after a couple of weeks off.

Back