◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,538 comments
Who has the other purple car in D4!?
Or was that Tez? haha

Edit: Does anyone have a broken in Audi they can dupe and send my way? Haven't had time to get that slow heep of metal broken in.

Who has the other purple car in D4!?
Or was that Tez? haha

Edit: Does anyone have a broken in Audi they can dupe and send my way? Haven't had time to get that slow heep of metal broken in.

I will send you one then will head to d1 for practice

1 Matt purple audi has been sent:) broken in and fresh oil.

Last edited:
4th Quarter Picture Review

Remebering the Best Combos

SNAILOCT14074.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_40.jpg

SNAILNov412018.jpg

London_1.jpg

SNAILNOV11077.jpg

SNAILOCT14065.jpg

Dupe and Loaners. I need technical help so I can help others. How do you do either?

I save my current gamefile to an external harddrive, load the game up and send off the car. Then, after exiting the game, I copy the file from the harddrive to overwrite the one on the PS3 and I have that car back in my garage again :)

I save my current gamefile to an external harddrive, load the game up and send off the car. Then, after exiting the game, I copy the file from the harddrive to overwrite the one on the PS3 and I have that car back in my garage again :)

👍

I'm going to be showing up late tonight, probably around 10:45. Figures the day I decide to return for some SNAIL racing I have a conflict with hockey :ouch:

Due to extra work obligations I will be unable to attend tonight.

I see there is a discussion regarding color combos. I have never officially documented my choice but I run a turquoise variant and #22.

Due to extra work obligations I will be unable to attend tonight.

I see there is a discussion regarding color combos. I have never officially documented my choice but I run a turquoise variant and #22.
I have updated the spreadsheet.

Apparently your definition of "best" and mine differ a bit.

Actually, i agree with you.... I could not resist the 'Snails Always Follow Directions' picture, I think is just a great funny pix. :dopey:

The Audi actually reminds me a lot of tonights combo with the Cobra, but many did not like it, but it was very challenging! 👍

Wolfsatz
B spec race at the 500 miles of Indianapolis, exit out at the 85th lap or so.

So premium car dealership sell cars in perfect shape and we have to broke the cars for 200 miles and change oil for a maximum performance. The standard cars deletship online sell cars at 0 miles but they are broken and we need to change oil first time bought. Correct me if i didnt understand the concept

Back