◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,542 comments
So i think i might have a problem with my wheel, it vibrates when im not doing anything with it and also during the menus it vibrates, is this a problem or do i not need to worry?

If it's a DFGT mine does the same thing. A very slight, tight back and forth motion. Just hold it still for a second and it will stop.:crazy:

Mine too. It's annoying as hell. It's just a small blank spot at TDC. The thing thinks it's off center one way so it kicks itself the other direction. That motion moves it too far the other way so it kicks back the other direction. On and on it goes…

I strategically place a fold-up umbrella so it doesn't do that. Just sits above the triangle button and is stopped from sliding on the table by one of the wires from the DFGT. Just have to remember to remove the umbrella when it wants to calibrate :lol:

I strategically place a fold-up umbrella so it doesn't do that. Just sits above the triangle button and is stopped from sliding on the table by one of the wires from the DFGT. Just have to remember to remove the umbrella when it wants to calibrate :lol:

A while back, I was leaning over my wheel reaching for something when it decided to calibrate. My hair (which is fairly long) got grabbed by one of the paddle shifters. I got it loose easily enough, but it scared the crap out of me for a few seconds.

Get a heart:)

Where might I find one of those?

He may be trying to avoid heart aches! :scared:

So punny.

A while back, I was leaning over my wheel reaching for something when it decided to calibrate. My hair (which is fairly long) got grabbed by one of the paddle shifters. I got it loose easily enough, but it scared the crap out of me for a few seconds.

Cut your hair hippie!

:lol: Hippies are an abundant source of fuel in this town, so I converted my car to run on them. They sure do complain a lot while you're cramming them into the fuel tank though...

Gotta chunk 'em up and boil 'em down first, not that THAT process is much quieter...

I got my moustache tangled in my shifter Wednesday night as I was leaving practice and starting to pack up.

Talk about pain AND fear... :nervous: Almost had to call the wife to extricate me.

Nice! Anyone else get their S.N.A.I.L. shirt today??? :dopey:

Yes I got mine and it's beautiful. I've won prizes before racing on line - t-shirts, hats, scale model cars, what have you - but never before have actually received one. :)

blizzard? Wishful thinking from this guy. I miss the snow. I got huge into snowmobiling, a few years back, and we were looking at getting a couple, her a ski-doo and me probably them or polaris. But after last year, and the way this year is turning out, I think we are going to hold out for better winters. Everyone stop driving and start planting more trees, lets try and jump start an ice age!

Edt: Now that I think about it. Maybe we should consider moving down south. I think El Paso was even getting more snow then us!

Edit 2.0: Im jealous, all you lucky snail shirt wearers!

Everyone stop driving and start planting more trees, lets try and jump start an ice age!

Not bloody likely. It would take a couple hundred years for that to happen. A nuclear winter would be faster, but with obvious problems.

Winter's sucked here, too, lately. We only got about 5" here but other areas were looking at about double that. It was the wind and preceding freezing rain that made things particularly difficult.

Last year I think we maybe got 4" total…

A call for colors! I am not a person that dupes cars or colors but I am hoping some of you can help me replenish my racing colors. I ran out of my favorite color shades a few weeks ago and I hope some of you can send a few paint chips my way if you aren't using them?

Medium Turquoise Metallic
Misty Turquoise Metallic
Emerald Green Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
Orion Turquoise Metallic

If you have any of these I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm in tonight I think.

Ice
You got some paint chips!

Northern, lower peninsula mi got 3 snowfalls with anything significant. We barely ran my father in laws sleds. Twice. Otherwise, the trails were to bare for the carbides

A call for colors! I am not a person that dupes cars or colors but I am hoping some of you can help me replenish my racing colors. I ran out of my favorite color shades a few weeks ago and I hope some of you can send a few paint chips my way if you aren't using them?

Medium Turquoise Metallic
Misty Turquoise Metallic
Emerald Green Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
Orion Turquoise Metallic

If you have any of these I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks Wolfie. If anyone else needs any paint chips I have over 2800 chips but I need the ones listed above.

Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back