◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,551 comments
Your Steward Report for the Week

Sorry for the delay. Ummm… it was the blizzard's fault…?

Edit: Serendipitous top of the page spot! woot.

Damn blizzards, ruining everything ... good to see zer0's trained you well :lol:

Thanks for the update Apmaddock et al (for HandleBar). Stewarding can be a challenge, we do appreciate the effort that goes into it 👍

Bad news: I won't be able take part in the special event tonight unfortunately. Family just arrived home. I'll do my best to make it though.

Enough bad news, I wish all of you a merry christmas and some great racing. Good luck with the GTPedia draw too. :cheers:

Bad news: I won't be able take part in the special event tonight unfortunately. Family just arrived home. I'll do my best to make it though.

Thanks for letting us know 👍 Bummer you can't race though :(

Enough bad news, I wish all of you a merry christmas and some great racing. Good luck with the GTPedia draw too. :cheers:

Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

You've still got nearly two hours. Take it to a practice race at Route X. It shouldn't take long, especially if you tune it up a bit. ;)

Have fun tonight, guys. I'll probably weep a little when I see that it's 9:00PM CST :(

Salutations to each and every snail! Wishing you and your loved ones the very best this Christmas! I was really looking forward to participating in tonights anniversary race however I skied over 50,000 vertical feet today and my legs are burnt! Sorry for the late notice. Good luck to all of you!:cheers:

Salutations to each and every snail! Wishing you and your loved ones the very best this Christmas! I was really looking forward to participating in tonights anniversary race however I skied over 50,000 vertical feet today and my legs are burnt! Sorry for the late notice. Good luck to all of you!:cheers:

That's a lot of vertical dude, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Thanks for letting us know!

We've got a couple of spots (SNAIL_Division1 and SNAIL_Division2) available and should be able to get everyone racing tonight 👍

To find out which SNAIL_Division lounge you're assigned to, check here.

One year of racing for an online league is a major accomplishment, one we should all be proud of :)

Well Done S.N.A.I.L.'s

Happy one year anniversary S.N.A.I.L.! Also with that completes my goal of never missing a Sunday we had racing! I couldn't have done it without everyone here! Thank you all for the great racing and good times over the past year. Here's to another year of S.N.A.I.L.!:cheers:

Happy One year S.N.A.I.L.!

Happy one year anniversary S.N.A.I.L.! Also with that completes my goal of never missing a Sunday we had racing! I couldn't have done it without everyone here! Thank you all for the great racing and good times over the past year. Here's to another year of S.N.A.I.L.!:cheers:

Happy one year!! I hope everyone enjoyed the anniversary races. :)

Had fun racing with the guys from D4 and my D5. Sadly, I didnt have Twin Ring Motegi so I couldnt race the NSX but it was still very fun. Happy birthday S.N.A.I.L. and Merry Christmas guys!

What a great return to SNAIL. I miss it so much. It was fun and I might be able to run next Sunday but then I know I wont be again. It was a great time with everyone in D4/D5 all star race haha.

Back