◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
edit --

I just saw racefans post. Let me try to figure this out.

Edit 2--
OK lets do it. TVR Speed 12 at high Speed Ring / Reverse:nervous: Tread lightly boys:)

And headed back to D1:)

Last edited:
jobyone
edit --

Edit 2--
OK lets do it. TVR Speed 12 at high Speed Ring / Reverse:nervous: Tread lightly boys:)

Just wanted to verify this is the one from the ocd? Cerbera speed 12 '00?

The second is for sending goodies to you it for distribution. If you need the space delete it. ;)

Also request anything and I shall make all attempts to send. Been trying to send things that way.

Do you happen to have any Birthday tickets or Level Tickets that aren't listed on the Price C list? Those are the main things we're looking for so that the Prize C winners can have more prizes to choose from. :)

Ooops, sorry if i screwed anything up by jumping the gun Joby. I think these combos should work out quite well though.

Ok, well in the interest of getting the picks process moving along, I'm going to go ahead and make my track change pick. We're replacing Nurburgring GP/F with:

Grand Valley East

And I'll voice my support for Jobyone's TVR/HSR combo idea. I think that car would be a better fit for that course than the RX7.

edit --

Edit 2--

And headed back to D1:)

Thanks for making your picks!

The January 6th lineup has been posted!!
:gtpflag:

Please note that the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 is currently available in the OCD (so you don't have to break it in), but it might be replaced at midnight.. :nervous:

Don't take that chance! By it from the OCD asap!

Thanks for making your picks!

The January 6th lineup has been posted!!
:gtpflag:

Please note that the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 is currently available in the OCD (so you don't have to break it in), but it might be replaced at midnight.. :nervous:

Don't take that chance! By it from the OCD asap!
I also just sent one to D4. If anyone needs one let me know and I will send it to you.

Did a test 60-120 in 4th took 4seconds
120-180 took 6:crazy:

How many times did the beast smoke the tires trying to get those numbers? This car has been used on countless drift seasonals to top the score board. Mostly cause its one of the rare cars you can drift at lower speeds in 6th gear. This thing is beastly for sure.

Do you happen to have any Birthday tickets or Level Tickets that aren't listed on the Price C list? Those are the main things we're looking for so that the Prize C winners can have more prizes to choose from. :)

I forogot what account do you want this sent to? I have a few duplicates that are not in your list.

I have an extra Tvr just in case anyone needs it when the OCD does change

Headed to d1 to try this beast out if anyone would like to join me

This is a great combo

Last edited:
Let's see if other feel the same since they didn't like the Tokyo/ZR1 combo...
The TVRs are on skates the same or worse than the ZR1, and almost as bad as the 427. LOL :mischievous:

Oh we'll have to see, but I think it's awesome, are you sure you were on the right tyres?

The TVRs are on skates the same or worse than the ZR1, and almost as bad as the 427. LOL :mischievous:

I cannot be any slicker than the Vette Prototype time trial at Nurb Nord. I am up for the challenge 👍

Before we start the new season (and the new year) with tonight's practice races, I'd like to formally announce the results of the December 2012 season. A complete summary of the points standings can be found here, but here are the divisional champions:

Division 1
hillracing

Division 2
BerdiyevA

Division 3
racefan78

Division 4
Da_Panda_Bear

Division 5
iroquois--

Congratulations to all five of you! Each of you wins your own copy of GTPEDIA!! :gtpflag:

gtpedia-638x718.jpg

Last edited:
Before we start the new season (and the new year) with tonight's practice races, I'd like to formally announce the December 2012 divisional champions:

Division 1
hillracing

Division 2
BerdiyevA

Division 3
racefan78

Division 4
Da_Panda_Bear

Division 5
iroquois--

Congratulations to all five of you!!

A complete summary of the December 2012 season results can be found here. :gtpflag:
Congrats Guys.

It cannot be any slicker than the Vette Prototype time trial at Nurb Nord. I am up for the challenge 👍

The Speed 12 has front and rear downforce. It's about as planted as a car gets, even on sports soft tires. Understeer may be a problem, but a lack of power oversteer definitely is not.

I just did two laps with this with the controller after buying the car. It should be intense.

It cannot be any slicker than the Vette Prototype time trial at Nurb Nord. I am up for the challenge 👍

That wasn't slick. That was a cow.

ZZII would of been sweet to see. It's sendable, so maybe we can use it sometime. ;) hint hint. S7 also another one I'd love to see used.

Speed 12 has me excited to try looking forward to tonight.

ZERO and Others -

I've got friend looking to sign up and run with us. He is pretty new to forums so I got him signed up on GTP his ID is BCRacing1. As well if you can send him the D1 request for practice sessions (PSN - BC_Racing1 ) thank you all. I'd imagine he will be brining another with him in a few weeks when he sees how's awesome this group is and the racing we get.

Brian is a good guy and races dirt cars in real life. He has noted to many that GT5 on the wheel has improved his real racing. He is ready to get into a more serious racing group so he can improve his Racecraft. Which he wins often on dirt. So with this great group I for see him kicking some major rear in his real world racing. :)

Thanks guys. Excited to see the skill set learned here carry over for him.

Last edited:
zer05ive
Before we start the new season (and the new year) with tonight's practice races, I'd like to formally announce the December 2012 divisional champions:

Division 1
hillracing

Division 2
BerdiyevA

Division 3
racefan78

Division 4
Da_Panda_Bear

Division 5
iroquois--

Congratulations to all five of you!!

A complete summary of the December 2012 season results can be found here. :gtpflag:

I had no idea I was doing so well :dopey:
I'll have to start committing a little more to practicing and showing up lol

But I'm starting college in two weeks :scared:

Back