◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Is that a real train horn? cause I sure could use one. My Golf must be way invisible. I got cut off (read: I would have proper overlap here!) 3 times last week in one trip down 96. Grrrr! *fist shake*

anyone got a tvr I can steal? I may try to make the races tonight, but no guarantees, so for now I will be on the "questionable" list. Just to give everyone a heads up. Sorry I didn't post saying I wasn't going to race last weekend, hectic week.

Got a new sponsor and my new color will be TOR RED.

My Objective when I changed colors (to white) has not been successful; thus i am requesting a change and since D4 is shy in the Green department requesting

British Racing Green (the dark one) in honor and support of my buddy Dr. Greenthumb hoping that he gets better with his health.

With Sublime color wheels. Watch out for the Jalapeno!!!! 👍

anyone got a tvr I can steal? I may try to make the races tonight, but no guarantees, so for now I will be on the "questionable" list. Just to give everyone a heads up. Sorry I didn't post saying I wasn't going to race last weekend, hectic week.

I will send one shortly:)

My Objective when I changed colors (to white) has not been successful; thus i am requesting a change and since D4 is shy in the Green department requesting

British Racing Green (the dark one) in honor and support of my buddy Dr. Greenthumb hoping that he gets better with his health.

Let me know if you want any 'British Race Green Metallic II'....that used to be my colour so I have a whole bunch of them in supply, lol

Hey Cheeb, on your pvr, do you use the arcsoft software to record or do you use something else? I was having issues with it, so I'm now updating the divers and the pvr, I'm going to see if media center will work better. Also. I noticed that on the website, they said it wouldn't work for ps3 in 1080p. Im assuming this is because of the composite cables. However, i got it to pass through at that.

He's very punctual with it. Got it already!

I've been running TVR on Laguna Seca this week, not realizing that it was wrong...ah well :)

Wolfsatz

With Sublime color wheels. Watch out for the Jalapeno!!!! 👍

Wow i just saw this tread thX wolf t:up

REBELRCN85
What room will i be joining. Will someone send me a friend request and when room is open I will join?

Did you do the time trial? If not make sure you do it so they can place you in the right room.

Looks like I might miss tonight. I'm mid changing a throwout bearing and cylinder head on my wifes old miata. So far the car has been kicking my butt. Hope I make it in time for tonight but if not I'll be back next week.

Looks like I might miss tonight. I'm mid changing a throwout bearing and cylinder head on my wifes old miata. So far the car has been kicking my butt. Hope I make it in time for tonight but if not I'll be back next week.

That would be enough of an excuse for me to do a 302 swap. Just throwing it out there...

Ill be practicing in about 45 minutes if anyone would like to join. Would be nice to get some track time in with others so I don't end up with penalties like the last week of december =(

Just got done favoriting a lot of our old monday mayhem replays. As soon as my comp is done updating (77 of 99 updates installed! crap I hate having to reinstall OS's!) and I got this PVR running smoothly, I'll start getting these things ripped and at least the raw footage up on youtube, then start playing around and making highlight hit reels and the alike. Also I have been twitching to get some MM back in the mix. Maybe I'll try and get the team C&M, err, maybe call it cat and snail, going again. IDK. Time will tell.

That would be enough of an excuse for me to do a 302 swap. Just throwing it out there...
302? Psshhh, its a mazda, and it keeps with the tradition of the original rx7. small, rwd, affordable sports car. I say get a 13btII and swap that bad lad in. I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure the miata trans bolts to the rx7 bell housing. custom mounts will need be made though.
Edit: As a matter of fact, there are a number of us old school rotary guys that think the miata should have been the second gen rx7 as it holds more to the concept of the original 1st gen then the 2nd gen rx7, which was bigger, heavier, and far more expensive.

Hey Cheeb, on your pvr, do you use the arcsoft software to record or do you use something else? I was having issues with it, so I'm now updating the divers and the pvr, I'm going to see if media center will work better. Also. I noticed that on the website, they said it wouldn't work for ps3 in 1080p. Im assuming this is because of the composite cables. However, i got it to pass through at that.

Yeah I use the arcsoft software to record. I set it up with the XBox settings, works fine for me with Composite cables.

If you don't have a particularly powerful PC to run the arcsoft app on, turn off the preview, it'll make it much more bearable to start and stop the recording.

What room will i be joining. Will someone send me a friend request and when room is open I will join?

Hi REBELRCN85,
I made this reply to your post, but we never heard back from you. Basically, we need you to do this. We can't send you a friend request until we know which division you're assigned to. Please complete the time trial as soon as possible so that we can get you assigned. 👍

Sorry for the late notice everyone, but I'm just not feeling it today. It seems like everyone around me is getting sick lately, so I think I want to head this off and get some extra sleep tonight.

Hi REBELRCN85,
I made this reply to your post, but we never heard back from you. Basically, we need you to do this. We can't send you a friend request until we know which division you're assigned to. Please complete the time trial as soon as possible so that we can get you assigned. 👍

Ok send u soon still breaking in.

Hi REBELRCN85,

What time is the race at.

We are still troubleshooting the main connection/router/cable setup for my PS3.

Fair warning to D5, please save your replays, especially if I get disconnected. If I am not there at the end of a race, PLEASE write down the who/what place for each race and, if I cannot make it back, PM Zer05ive with the results when we finish tonight.

Hopefully this will not be needed and my connection will not crap out...

Back