◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,532 comments
I would like to announce that I have created a new Rallycross racing league of my own for FRIDAY night, so it won't conflict with SNAIL's main race night. There's a link in my signature that's pretty straightforward. If anyone would like to join, please post on there and I'll guide you through it there.

GT5, Can you help me out as far as what kind of red Hibiscus is (Light Red, Red, or Dark Red) or is it more a Rose color?

Depending on what shade GT5 says Hibiscus is red may still be available. If so would you like to use that or do you want to do a dark red?

If this post is directed to me than yes any kind of DARK RED will do. I only have a limited quantity of then in the paint shop. Thanks!

GT5, Can you help me out as far as what kind of red Hibiscus is (Light Red, Red, or Dark Red) or is it more a Rose color?

Depending on what shade GT5 says Hibiscus is red may still be available. If so would you like to use that or do you want to do a dark red?

If this post is directed to me than yes any kind of DARK RED will do. I only have a limited quantity of then in the paint shop. Thanks!

I present to you the best color of red on GT5. Hibiscus Red Pearl!!!

1F9571AE-0D60-41DA-A31D-032CFE2B39FC-3146-000001D963C26CA1_zps627b8720.jpg

Who is the manufacturer anyway? Which car manufacturer produces it? I have to keep duping. I dont have very good patience, I will just buy about ten cars. LOL.

Who is the manufacturer anyway? Which car manufacturer produces it? I have to keep duping. I dont have very good patience, I will just buy about ten cars. LOL.

Sent a friend request from OwensRacing1. I will send you a slew over the next week. ;) as well some horn number 112 aka Train Horn!!

I have 18 chips of it on my main account. Using three ps3's for the triples allows me some ability to dupe at massive rates. ;)

Dragon need any pink chips or horn 112's buddy? LMAO (I sent him like 30 horns and always sneak a pink when he requests something just to tease. He doesn't like the pinks.) he does like "pink" though. ;)

On that the Passion Pink is Pretty hot for the ladies. My GF loves that color and I send her son cars in that color all the time. He just smiles cause it gets her racing his game and well a mom that games let alone races GT5 is awesome.

Last edited:
Owens, mind if I send that account a FR too? I could use some mattes. mainly:

AMG Monza grau magno

Matte Light Red

Matte Light Grey
Matte Green
Matte Red

Matte White
Matte Pink
Matte Purple

Matte Orange
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver

Matte Brown
Matte Light Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Green
MAtte Dark Gray

Has the SNAIL membership ever entertained a "Daytona 500" Pre-Race event?

Wonder if there would be any interest today?
Stock NASCAR with RH tires - and perhaps a 20 lap race (which would required a Pit Stop).

Just wondering.

Stock NASCAR with RH tires - and perhaps a 20 lap race (which would required a Pit Stop).

Just wondering.

I'd be up for that, but depending on the time

I should have presented the idea much sooner ......... days ago.

Just wondering.

I too would be down for that, depending on the time. I will be watching the Nationwide Series race and competing in the PP Cap racing later.

It was just a thought - forgot about the PP Cap event tonight. A bad idea for short notice. Maybe someday, or not.

It was just a thought - forgot about the PP Cap event tonight. A bad idea for short notice. Maybe someday, or not.

We should definately do this some time. I absolutely love superspeedway racing, and I used to do it all the time before I joined SNAIL. Perhaps we should start a SNAIL NASCAR series? I don't know where in the schedule we could possibly fit it in, but if there's time I would be more than happy to help organize

Totally off the topic of racing, but is anyone out there interested in fantasy baseball. I'd be totally willing to manage an ESPN 10 team league if there is enough interest. PM me and I can send the info. I'll create the league once I get the first ten PM's. :) We could then vote on the draft time and date I'm thinking a head to head match-up league.

SRFBL (Snail Racers Fantasy Baseball League)

1. Jester
2. Kcheeb

Last edited:
Back