◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,643 comments
On my way!
Thanks for coming out fella, wish I could have put on a better show, but I just picked up both of those cars today and had no seat or tune time with them, when I finally got my touge monster out, you had to go. Fun all the same.

I will when I get home. It will be short the replay for race 3, as I posted earlier.

D1 replays are up since 1PM, from now on I'll post on the thread when the job is done. 👍

Thanks guys! As I hinted here, there's a reason why you'll want to start posting any time you contribute to the league's collective effort.. :sly:

Division 4 data is up!!

Thanks Exo! Which will be the next division to get their data entered? Be sure to post when it's done. :)

Thanks for coming out fella, wish I could have put on a better show, but I just picked up both of those cars today and had no seat or tune time with them, when I finally got my touge monster out, you had to go. Fun all the same.

Touge Monster? I wanna take a crack at it. :D How about we do this Initial D Style? Saturday, 9 pm est? 500 PP Limit on Sports Hards?

DriftinAssassin
Touge Monster? I wanna take a crack at it. :D How about we do this Initial D Style? Saturday, 9 pm est? 500 PP Limit on Sports Hards?

I would do this if my night was open. Depending on how awesome it is I might do it every Saturday. It sounds awesome!

Dude, Everyones Faster Than A Red Neck. Cuz In That Show They Don't Even Race A Competitor Unless They Have A Hundred More Horse Then him.

Dude, Everyones Faster Than A Red Neck. Cuz In That Show They Don't Even Race A Competitor Unless They Have A Hundred More Horse Then him.

And there always seems to be a redneck that drives off the course somehow, or is that just the way they drive hehe

LondonDTM

That and the redneck knows the track way better than the normalneck.

And there always seems to be a redneck that drives off the course somehow, or is that just the way they drive hehe

Being from Louisiana and traveling amongst the Deep South I can confirm this to be true

In other news i squatted 315 for 2 sets of 5 today, new pb

dabneyd is helping me get ya'll D2 race 3 as we speak. hoping we have success...

Good luck guys!! I got it together this week, but I screwed it up the last 2 weeks prior and thanks to London_DTM, we managed to pull it together!! TEAM SNAIL!!!

D1 data entered.

dabneyd is helping me get ya'll D2 race 3 as we speak. hoping we have success...

Thanks guys! Good stuff. 👍

Btw, I will try to work on the results post asap but I'm having a bit of a house emergency right now. AC isn't working so I'll be cleaning the condenser coils in the dark while inhaling toxic cleaning spray fumes and simultaneously getting eaten alive by mosquitoes. Fun. :banghead:

Replay Upload Success!!! Glad I could help. Learning everyday!!

Excellent! All replays have now been uploaded. 👍

Now on to the stats.. D1 and D4 have been completed so now we're just waiting on the D2, D3, and D5. Great progress so far! Go Team S.N.A.I.L!! :)

D5 data has been updated.

edit - Missing data from 4/21 race 2. I am missing the replay and will import it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone that has me as a friend on PSN (O10231994) and have any extra purples in the color chart can you send me some? Im all out of purple thanks

Here are the official results from our league night on April 28, 2013

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 82 points (81.64 for prize purposes only)
  2. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. redsoxboy80 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. RickyBobbyV8 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. hillracing -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. WiiFreak ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. GTP_Worst_Driver -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. GumballCGT -------- did not submit a vote
  • serge_1919 -------- DNR
  • racefan78 --------- DNR
  • SPEED14231234 ----- DNR
  • dangerzone641 ----- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
  • jlbowler ---------- DNR
  • JazzVanWolfe ------ DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
Division 2
  1. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 2 82 points (84.13 for Prize B)
  2. Luv2Coach --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. patriot-1128 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. BOWTIEKID --------- did not submit a vote
  12. GTP_Wins ---------- did not submit a vote
  13. Garage-father ----- did not submit a vote
  • DrKronin ---------- DNR
  • Diabolicwyvern ---- DNR
  • WestCoastNFL ------ DNR
  • AJK-VAIL ---------- DNR
  • Apmaddock --------- DNR
  • Turbo91stdcivic --- DNR
  • wackylatino ------- DNR
Division 3
  1. Oshawa-Joe -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 85 points (81.58 for prize purposes only)
  2. Da_Panda_Bear ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. HusamOne ---------- did not submit a vote
  • The2ArmedMen ------ DNR
  • GTP_SGPracing ----- DNR
  • ChuthuluGoat ------ DNR
  • chatva ------------ DNR
  • rallywgn81 -------- DNR
  • AJHG1000 ---------- DNR
  • DBUCKEYES --------- DNR
  • zer05ive ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. albtifosi --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 89 points (82.67 for Prize C)
  2. VAG_star ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. GranStand_Bill ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. moperlover -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. aznboi2000 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  • GTP_pyxen --------- DNR
  • JESter82178 ------- DNR
  • iroquois-- -------- DNR
  • tommy2dollaz ------ DNR
  • Robroychi530 ------ DNR
  • weaver-2009_ ------ DNR
  • lifesagamble420 --- DNR
Division 5
  1. o10231994 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2 93 points (87.03 for Prize A)
  2. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. JJLopez427 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. SCREAMING_CHIEF --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. DigiImprov -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Driftin_Assassin -- did not submit a vote
  • socalracer310 ----- DNR
  • canuckleheadII ---- DNR
  • flesxruoyxllik ---- DNR
  • TEX-36 ------------ DNR
  • nateral00 --------- DNR
  • patmanattack ------ DNR
  • DADYGERAR --------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • Lil_kobe2 --------- DNR
  • g-MachineREX ------ DNR
NOTE: This weeks preliminary voting resulted in a tie between Round 1 and Round 2 once the prize winners' votes were nullified. When this happens (as stated in the original post under 'Prizes') the Prize C winner gets the tie-breaking vote. Since albtifosi won Prize C and he voted to eliminate Round 1, that round now has the most elimination votes. Therefore..
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 1 - Scion FR-S '12 @Tsukuba Circuit

Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since o10231994 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 2 - Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 @Nürburgring GP/D

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since GCarneiroBR gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to albtifosi so he gets any gift car ticket listed here (by posting his selection here on the thread).

Last edited:
Joe! That was fun! thanks for coming out and giving touge a try. I would love to get a bunch of SNAILs out and try an open challenge and perhaps a bracket competition. As much fun as we had, imagine having a few more people to run with. Anyone interested, I suggest making a track and learning it. As Joe found out, home court advantage can be big.

Ok, snailers, although the original idea wasn't mine, I'm willing to put together an experimental "R U faster than a redneck" GT5/S.N.A.I.L. version.
This is not suppose to be a regular S.N.A.I.L. competition but a funny event that we can put together once in a while if it provides the ultimate fun that we keep searching for so the basic idea is putting together 8 "imports" drivers vs 8 american muscles drivers in a track with this (so far) proposed and open to discussion general rules:

- Every driver picks up a car and tunes it to a max of 530pp* including everything available on tuning shop making sure we have 8 cars of each cathegory.

- All the imports have to be FR* to match the muscles in terms of drivetrain

- It would be good some of the imports being from the 70's and 80's to match the older muscles technologically speaking.

- Every race would be a head to head, 3 lapper between a muscle and an import.

- The events should be held in short but fast tracks creating even chances for both categories.

- After the 8 races we will find out if... R U FASTER THAN A REDNECK???

* open to ideas

Off Topic: Does anyone know what happened to TEX-36 as he doesn't sign in for almost a month? It's kinda worrying me because, as most of you know, he's our lovely granddaddy and i really hope this absence as nothing to do with health issues.

Last edited:
Back