2013050514.jpg

2013050515.jpg

2013050516.jpg

2013050517.jpg

2013050518.jpg

2013050519.jpg

2013050520.jpg

R U FASTER THAN A REDNECK ANNOUNCEMENT:

If there's no objection from Kcheeb and Zer05ive, the next "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK" will take place next friday, May 17th at the Grand Valley Speedway East Track Reverse at 10:00pm (7:00 pacific)
I know that unfortunately, some friends will not be able to make it but i'm sure that a lot of Snailers will want to try SNAIL'S top "racist" competition.
I will soon post the rule book with the only change to the initial format as the "525" class will be replaced by a lower pp one with a mandatory timeline so we can bring to the competition the true spirit of American muscle cars... the beasts from the 70's.
For whoever is interested, you can start signing up....... RIGHT NOW, mentioning if you want to be part of the rednecks team or imports team.
I thought Owensracing couldn't do Fridays? That and I think we should break into teams after everyone joins so it doesn't end up like last time where there's 3 D1 guys on one team. I'll go team redneck tho

I might not make tonight's event, it's looking about 50/50 at the moment.
If I accomplish all that needs to be done then I am in.
If not, sorry for the late notice.

Good luck to all and have fun...

Kcheeb,
Is D3 starting @ 9:30?

No, we'll be racing at 10:00 pm Eastern Time.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to switch back and forth between times. Could cause some real confusion. I know we have the start times posted for each division and the Sunday reminder P.M. has the start time in it, but I believe switching back and forth or mid-season would not be good.

IF we change D3, we should try to set it up for the start of a season and continue from there.

@Oshawa-Joe, that's a bummer but totally understandable, being up late and having to be at work that early doesn't work well.

@Tez, move to Alberta :lol:

Old guys need their sleep. Regardless, won't be home from soccer tournament until almost 8 and should probably spend some time with the mother of my 4 kids.

Have fun guys.

I have a PS3 tonight, and my internet connection has been behaving lately. I don't know that I can't get all the cars together and broken in, but if I can... Can I join tonight? If so, should I report to D5, or can I report to D4?

p.s. Seems I have to update to 2.12.

Last edited:
I have a PS3 tonight, and my internet connection has been behaving lately. I don't know that I can't get all the cars together and broken in, but if I can... Can I join tonight? If so, should I report to D5, or can I report to D4?

Hey Vol,

Good stuff, you were in D4 previously, let's start you there. If it doesn't work out, we'll get you sorted for next week 👍

kcheeb

My cycle will be done right at around 9:33pm...

If you dont get one by then ill send it. Send FR please.

Hey Vol,

Good stuff, you were in D4 previously, let's start you there. If it doesn't work out, we'll get you sorted for next week 👍

kcheeb

I don't know that this will be a regular thing. :( I'm being responsible and waiting for the finances to settle before I go buy my own PS3. But the kids and their mother are out of town this weekend, so I get to borrow that one. :)

Thank you.

I guess something that would be helpful from other is... what should these cars be at broken in?

'Course, two of these are DLC, and can't be gifted. So if I don't have them broken in, there isn't much that can be done about that.

I don't know that this will be a regular thing. :( I'm being responsible and waiting for the finances to settle before I go buy my own PS3. But the kids and their mother are out of town this weekend, so I get to borrow that one. :)

Thank you.

Take advantage when you can :yup: I'll put you as part time.

I guess something that would be helpful from other is... what should these cars be at broken in?

'Course, two of these are DLC, and can't be gifted. So if I don't have them broken in, there isn't much that can be done about that.

From my garage and the Car/Track Information spreadsheet, scroll over to the right. All the Premium cars are listed there. For cars we've raced I've entered my cars broken in PP & HP, the rest are a work in progress.

Nissan StageA - 425 PP & 294 HP
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC - 588 PP & 523 HP
Mazda RX-7 TC - 596 PP & 497 HP

Oshawa-Joe
Old guys need their sleep. Regardless, won't be home from soccer tournament until almost 8 and should probably spend some time with the mother of my 4 kids.

Have fun guys.

T:up for the priority. Have a nice week Joe.

I'm out tonight. Have two little ones that are sick. (bummer on Mother's Day). Not gonna be fair to ask her to deal with it by herself while I play video games.

Have fun tonight. I should be back next week.

I think I've got all the cars sorted. Thank you.

From my garage and the Car/Track Information spreadsheet, scroll over to the right. All the Premium cars are listed there. For cars we've raced I've entered my cars broken in PP & HP, the rest are a work in progress.

Nissan StageA - 425 PP & 294 HP
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 TC - 588 PP & 523 HP
Mazda RX-7 TC - 596 PP & 497 HP

Thank you, this data is great. And I have a higher mileage Stagea Autech, but it is still coming in at 294 HP, so I am set for this evening.

Now, to get some practice in.

Sorry guys, I won't be racing tonight. I'm at my parents' for Mother's Day and traffic is backing up pretty bad.

I'll probably be out for the next few weeks as I'm getting married next weekend and going on the honeymoon for a week afterwards. I'll let you guys know when I'll be back on the grid. Keep the rubber side down and have fun!

I'll probably be out for the next few weeks as I'm getting married next weekend and going on the honeymoon for a week afterwards. I'll let you guys know when I'll be back on the grid. Keep the rubber side down and have fun!

Congrats, and best wishes!

Back