Sport Soft
TUNING PROHIBITED
low boost / heavy damage

The Classics:
Playful Art in Motion

Lobby vote length: Nürburgring typeV
400PP Pre 1980
TUNING ALLOWED
PAINTING YOUR CAR A GAUDY COLOR IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
low boost / light damage

At what time are you racing?

kcheeb
Apmaddock
It will be public in terms of the people they're racing. Everyone in the room can scan the list and find out who's using which assists.
It's not. That's the point.
It will be public in terms of the people they're racing. Everyone in the room can scan the list and find out who's using which assists.

We weren't following each other, there. I was responding to the other point.

No matter, though. Zero figured it out. I agree with what he said.

At what time are you racing?

Hi Cote Dazur,

Most of our S.N.A.I.L. weekday adventures begin at 09:00 P.M. CDT.

Diabolic will confirm what time he's planning on getting going tomorrow night.

To participate you'll need to be friended with our SNAIL_Division2 psn account. If we run out of available driver slots, S.N.A.I.L. members will be given priority for the event.

Cheers.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the newly crowned Ninja King Rally

Last edited:
Three, three ninjas! Ah ah ah ahhhh.

And now one for me. :sly:

You guys are Ninja Snails.. :lol:

ninjasnail.jpg

I notice your sig. mentions C & M. Do you have a group that plays nightly, weekly our do you simply prowl the lobbies likilooking for victims... scratch that, other drivers.

I loves me some C&M. :cool:

We have a group that plays every morning, (which I normally miss during the week due to this whole "work" thing) and I'd say about every other evening. We play large teams instead of 2-person teams, and with specifically regulated cars. If you (or anyone else, for that matter) are interesting in playing, send me a PM, and I'll give you a lowdown on our format and the neccessary car list. 👍

Eastern Daylight Time which is now in effect :)

Fast typing, hopefully no Ninja :)
touche! though I would like to point out that some places only observe the standard time and do not follow daylight savings. MI is not one of those places, as this is only a mid west farmer phenomena.

touche! though I would like to point out that some places only observe the standard time and do not follow daylight savings. MI is not one of those places, as this is only a mid west farmer phenomena.

The province of Saskatchewan is the same, no daylight savings. They don't want to mess the cows up :lol:

Are you down in the southern area's of Alberta or are you around like Calgary or Edmonton? I'm just wondering cause I have a lot of friends from more southern states, and they call all of use Michiganders Canadians. I'm wondering if the opposite is true for you, and if the people in your more southern areas around the borders (like Windsor for example, love that city) get called Americans as a jib at them.

Are you down in the southern area's of Alberta or are you around like Calgary or Edmonton? I'm just wondering cause I have a lot of friends from more southern states, and they call all of use Michiganders Canadians. I'm wondering if the opposite is true for you, and if the people in your more southern areas around the borders (like Windsor for example, love that city) get called Americans as a jib at them.

I'm in Calgary, which is technically Southern Alberta, about a three hour drive to the U.S. border. I've not heard Canadians that live close to the States referred to as Yanks.

I hope you don't take offense to being called Canadian :lol:

Naaa, I'm told I have the accent aye. Actually, depending on this election year, I may try to become a Canadian. Or find a sponsor and try to move to Australia. I've also for some reason been called Frenchy, by a a few groups of friends, all of which know little of each other. Yet somehow the name goes with me. I dont get it. Dont, look, talk or act french. But, well, there it is.

That is absolutely true, but an eastern state that does not observe daylight time would still be in EST and their times would match with those in CDT. This means that stating that your event starts at 10PM EST would have people thinking that it starts at 11PM EDT, which is untrue and would lead those people to be tardy. :crazy:

Last edited:
Rallywagon

Arizona also only uses standard time

"Only the government would think that you could cut a foot off of the bottom of a blanket, sew onto the top, and end up with a longer blanket."

"Only the government would think that you could cut a foot off of the bottom of a blanket, sew onto the top, and end up with a longer blanket."

Funny how the mall is busy in the evening, and not in the morning. Methinks that quote misses the point.

[Insert Futurama Fry Meme Here]

Does it matter what time the clock says when people want to go to the mall?

The point behind daylight savings time, and sales figures back this up, is to encourage more activity. People are more active in the evening, after work, than they are in the morning, before work. The move to daylight savings time gives them an extra hour in the evening.

The original intent was to save electricity, since people could be more active while the sun was still up, they didn't need to turn on as many lights.

As we get more and more urbanized, the effect is diminished. I'm not sure why DST was expanded recently.

Back