◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,698 comments
While not as long of a drive as Worst's trip, I took a small trip for a few days. Carousel as the Glen below. Not racing this weekend for once. Debated bringing the car up to run, but I've got another race in two weeks and wanted a break. Doing some coaching, and I'll probably hang round a few days and be a tourist. It's a hiker's paradise up here.

1006241133b_HDR.jpg

FB_IMG_1720539809410.jpg

Sunday Pre-race Network/PS/GT7 Maintenance

1) Clear GT7 Network Cache
2) Close game and shutdown PS
3) Turn off/disconnect all devices using home network. This is an important step if you have been experiencing lag. If not possible to remove all devices from your home network, remove as many as you can.
4) Power down router.
5) Restart Modem
6) After modem has finished restart, wait 5 min and power up router.
7) After router restart complete, wait 5 min and power up PS
8) Run PS network connection test, if test normal, ie: your download and upload speeds are where you expect, next step. If not, begin from step 1
9) Launch GT7
10) Go to Sport Mode and run connection test there, if test states that its a good connection, go to multiplayer and find and join lobby. If not normal go back to step 1

While not as long of a drive as Worst's trip, I took a small trip for a few days. Carousel as the Glen below. Not racing this weekend for once. Debated bringing the car up to run, but I've got another race in two weeks and wanted a break. Doing some coaching, and I'll probably hang round a few days and be a tourist. It's a hiker's paradise up here.

View attachment 1395091
I really dig your Roadmaster. Beautiful barge. It would have been quite the experience on track...the experience of bringing your living room on track.

On another note, D1 lobby open.

Last edited:
I made it in, if anyone is having trouble getting in a room, start your own room first, then exit, then join a random room, once that is successful join the room you need to join. That's what worked for me

I really dig your Roadmaster. Beautiful barge. It would have been quite the experience on track...the experience of bringing your living room on track.

On another note, D1 lobby open.
Lol it's been on the track a few times. It has Bilsteins and decent pads on it. It's my weekend cruiser, and is just about ideal for driving round this area.

1007241209a_HDR.jpg

Brandywine Drop from RDR2
1006241735_HDR.jpg

1006241730c_HDR.jpg
1006241552b_HDR.jpg

Back at the track now and tomorrow, then take a scenic ride home.

Attachments

• 1006241506_HDR.jpg
    1006241506_HDR.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1
Back