◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,529 comments
*NEW PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT*

By now, everyone should know that the champion of each division will win a new T-shirt. I'd now like to announce a new prize, called the Good Racecraft award. At the end of September, kcheeb and I will be sending every member of S.N.A.I.L. a voting form in which you will have the opportunity to vote for one driver in your division who you feel exhibited the best racecraft for the month of September.

The driver in each division who gets the most votes will with the Good Racecraft award for that division and will get one of these:

snailtest.png

More importantly than the T-shirt, you will have the respect and appreciation of the entire league as someone who has good racecraft.

Last edited:
I will not be racing tonight. I probably won't be able to race much in the future either, as I'm starting my first year of university next week and I will be focusing my time on that. If I feel like racing I'll post beforehand saying so, but I can't be a regular racer from now on.

I had a lot of fun racing with you guys during the summer months :) Perhaps I'll come back for some racing in a few months during the winter holidays when I'm off of school ;)

Great racing d2 👍

I like Spa, just hate BMW's. I voted for 3 because i like the other car/track combo's. Great Racing in D4 tonight, Room full of Aggressive and Good Drivers, and it was fun to be back. Hope everyone has a good Holiday, and no complaints against me please.... LOL!

I've meant to post this before, but I was just sitting at a good angle and shot this:
HhBp2.jpg

I will not be racing tonight. I probably won't be able to race much in the future either, as I'm starting my first year of university next week and I will be focusing my time on that. If I feel like racing I'll post beforehand saying so, but I can't be a regular racer from now on.

I had a lot of fun racing with you guys during the summer months :) Perhaps I'll come back for some racing in a few months during the winter holidays when I'm off of school ;)

Thanks for the heads up, WiiFreak. Good luck in college! Study hard (books not girls!) ;)

You're welcome to race with us anytime. I'm sure all the D1 drivers would appreciate the competition you provide! Speaking of which, you never sent me your T-shirt size and address. I need that in order to send your prize for winning the D1 August Championship! 👍

I'll have some D5 pics posted up in a bit, only saved two replays though =(

If anyone is down for some fun shuffle racing, I am 100% ready for some bump and shove no penalty racing! heh

Last edited:
Fun night in D1. Just wish some more people had shown up tonight. Had some good clean battles which made it fun. I thought Spa was fun but wouldn't mind a different car there. Actually had a hard time deciding which to pick because I liked all the combos a lot. Next week I take a step back from my T500 to my DFGT as I'll be racing from a hotel somewhere in Dallas. Hope the transition doesn't slow me down much but lugging a t500 around for 2 months isn't my idea of fun. Looking forward to next time.

Yet another fantastic and enjoyable night of racing in D4! 👍 Who knew that thumbs could produce so much sweat! It seems that most weeks, fails, mistakes and wipeouts get a tad more press. This week I would like to bring attention to some of the best racecraft I have seen. Several times tonight, I was in a heated battle at one point or another with several different drivers and as I watch the replays, I am in awe of the patients, respect and control displayed under very intense racing. (Vol, donconater, bowler, panda to name a couple) Accidents and mistakes happen but overall, Kudos to all of D4 and for that matter the entire population of SNAIL's! Thank you gentleman for another great night!!

P.S. Nice pit dabneyd! All you need in that mix is a nice MIDI controller and I wouldn't be able to stop drooling!!

Last edited:
Fun night in D1. Just wish some more people had shown up tonight. Had some good clean battles which made it fun. I thought Spa was fun but wouldn't mind a different car there. Actually had a hard time deciding which to pick because I liked all the combos a lot. Next week I take a step back from my T500 to my DFGT as I'll be racing from a hotel somewhere in Dallas. Hope the transition doesn't slow me down much but lugging a t500 around for 2 months isn't my idea of fun. Looking forward to next time.

I didn't expect to, but I really liked the BMW at Spa -- the one caveat being the tire wear. The downhill 2nd sector eats the fronts on such a heavy car.

And Eau Rouge didn't disappoint. I liked that we had to brake. It isn't quite as fun when you can take it flat out.

If we do end up replacing the car, I think a GT car of some sort might be fun ;)

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_3.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_4.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_6.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_8.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_5.jpg

I take my first win of the season, and first SNAIL victory :)
TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_2.jpg

Not so much luck the next time around
TwinRingMotegiEastCourse-1.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_7.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_9.jpg

TwinRingMotegiEastCourse_11.jpg

And to provide comedic relief, I put rally cars in trees when I'm not SNAILing:tup:
EifelCircuit.jpg

I didn't expect to, but I really liked the BMW at Spa -- the one caveat being the tire wear. The downhill 2nd sector eats the fronts on such a heavy car.

And Eau Rouge didn't disappoint. I liked that we had to brake. It isn't quite as fun when you can take it flat out.

If we do end up replacing the car, I think a GT car of some sort might be fun ;)
I am bummed I did not get to race tonight. I really like the M5 at Spa. Thought it was very manageable and predictable. I hope it sticks around.

Back