◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,562 comments
  • 21,632,189 views
We raced this amazing car some where before, I just don't remember where:dopey:
8329553815_354e6fe93e_h.jpg

Nice pick!:)

9359363929_23a5555ee5_h.jpg

Here is one for the OP if you choose.

Goat, I'm really digging your not-so-subtle location hints! :sly:

Did you also intend to get the "MINO" since we're at a mini layout of that track? :cool:
 
Can one of you kind gentlemen hook me up with that S2000? I'm back this week and I need the car
 
albteman015
Can one of you kind gentlemen hook me up with that S2000? I'm back this week and I need the car

I'll send you one tonight before practice starts up.
 
Goat, I'm really digging your not-so-subtle location hints! :sly:

Did you also intend to get the "MINO" since we're at a mini layout of that track? :cool:

I really like the look of the Madrid logo, a sun/eye/fire thing, cool. The BAR MINO in the background is a happy accident.:)

There are some weird shops on these streets!
 
greetings snailiens... Blue room is in need of a host tonight! Is anyone able capable of hosting tonight? Please pm me right away
 
On the subject of car selection I'm not picky on power or pp, but the squirrelier the better. I love high power fr cars on high speed tracks. Zr1 at Tokyo and cobra Gt5 at trail mountain or deep forest (I get them confused) are two of my favorites, but for some reason I loved the cappuccino at Madrid.

I don't have a beef with running cars over and over again, but I do have a beef with prize winners not putting much effort into their selection. Sometimes you can just tell when the combo was thrown together on whim and you can ALWAYS tell when a combo has been sitting on reserve for a couple months.
 
So just confirming... if we raced the RX-7 last time it was around for weeks and weeks, and raced (or at least practiced with) the S2000 and Elise RM, we shouldn't have to break anything in, or buy any cars, right?
 
So just confirming... if we raced the RX-7 last time it was around for weeks and weeks, and raced (or at least practiced with) the S2000 and Elise RM, we shouldn't have to break anything in, or buy any cars, right?

Affirmative mi amigo Pyx! Another break-in free week!
 
what time are practice rooms? and what are Rx-7 are we using?
 
Last edited:
Bandit,


Check page 1 for combos and schedule.

10 pm, room will be posted, and the premium RX-7 from '90
 
Ok, ty. kept hearing about a a standard rx-7 that was almost alike so I didn't know and thought I'd ask!! And try for the help!!!
 
I have been informed I will not be at practice.

"Yes, Dear."

A (happily married) man's gotta do...
 
The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this Sunday July 21 past please join with your best racecraft:

SNAIL BLUE PRACTICE ROOM

1472-6399-8408-2429-4834



Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft:
SNAIL RED PRACTICE ROOM

1472 4710 9866 6906 2526

Jumping the gun a little bit.. I may need to split a little bit earlier.





 
Last edited:
In case it hasn't been said in awhile:

Thank you for coordinating practice night every week Wolf!!

I look forward to practice every week and it always is an excitement booster when your post goes up!! 👍👍
 
I could host, but my connection isn't the best...

better than nothing... please open room and send me room number on PM asap.

..


Thanks Exxo! Appreciated Man!


Thanks DG.
 
Last edited:
Blue room is closed!!!!! Go to red room if you want practice
 
Havent been able to get on gt5 today. Can you get the rx7 from the ncd,ucd,or ocd? I know I dont have one.
 
Havent been able to get on gt5 today. Can you get the rx7 from the ncd,ucd,or ocd? I know I dont have one.

New car dealership

On second thought, I'll just be in D1 if anyone wants to do some practice
 
Red room full? Danget...guess no practice for me tonight see you all Sunday night
 
i maybe be an exception but i picked the kart knowing it was gonna be 1 and done. i felt like i earned the right to pick what i wanted and even picking a track that was never picked didnt help.

also as a driver i show up and run whats required if thats fiats ferraris or grocery karts. if it has 4 wheels im gonna push to go as fast as i can no matter if its 100pp or 1000pp

This is exactly my attitude. I like some combos better than others, but I'll drive whatever the prize winners pick, and have as much fun as I can doing it. :cheers:

P.S.: I also love karts :lol:
 
I understand that racing with only a few people is boring and whatnot but a room with huge speed differentials is a lot worse. You had guys running into one another simply because they were running different lines through corners. The problem becomes a lot worse when you have 5 or 6 cars in a battle all running different lines and using different braking points. Not the cleanest night of S.N.A.I.L. I have had. I wont pretend like I had no fault in it either. Can we please try to keep the rooms separate for next Wednesday?
 
I understand that racing with only a few people is boring and whatnot but a room with huge speed differentials is a lot worse. You had guys running into one another simply because they were running different lines through corners. The problem becomes a lot worse when you have 5 or 6 cars in a battle all running different lines and using different braking points. Not the cleanest night of S.N.A.I.L. I have had. I wont pretend like I had no fault in it either. Can we please try to keep the rooms separate for next Wednesday?

Sorry about that... Sorry that I screwed up tonight's practice guys.
 
Back