◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,556 comments
  • 21,500,054 views
I now see all but D3. User is on it.

No rooms are full so the hosts may start at the scheduled time. D5 can start when they all get in one room.
 
UserId is opening D3. Keep refreshing the screen and get in as soon as you can.
 
I found this picture on my Facebook feed and I thought of SNAIL.

RAY1krz.jpg
 
Division 7 Race Report​

One hell of a night of racing. Very close, clean, competitive racing all around. Thank you to all stewards, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders for your work in Snail and everyone's participation all around. Intense racing on Grand Valley.

Race hard, Race Clean, Race Snail :gtpflag: :cheers: 👍 :)

Edit: Congratulations to all of the winners.
 
After Hours Lounge
1472 6681 3286 8589 3971
Closed
Thanks for coming out.
 
Last edited:
Night started out bad. Trouble with the rooms and in the first race lap 3 my wheel just shut down on me and then the dog unplugged the router lol. But the rest turned out great some great racing and thanks gtr for stepping up and hosting for us tonight. Got the wheel finally fixed hope that don't happen again. Good night everyone
 
Just to give everyone a heads up I stepped in to host the division 2 lobby tonight. It was the first time doing it so I had minor mistakes but the rest was good, my connection was very good to begin with, everyone connected with no problems. To be honest if you guys need a back host for Division 2 I have no issues whatsoever doing so.:gtpflag: Good races to everyone tonight :cheers: :lol:
 
Can't wait to be back in the drivers seat, sounds like there was some great racing tonight. I think I'll be able to race next week! :D Will hop in some practice rooms this week and see how things go.
 
Back