◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,560 comments
  • 21,554,850 views
D2 is open and ready for racing.

Please clear your cache before entering!
​
 
Oh!

On a brighter note, Fathers Day (along with my incredibly generous wife) brought the go-ahead for a helmet and collar! Order placed! That completes my personal safety gear. Now I just need a kart...
 
All hosts are free to start at the scheduled time.
 
My wheel died, I want the t300 but timing is bad, I may have to break out the Old DFGT!
 
Div 5 going to new room
 
I think Birdy is doing everything except replay uploads. I don't know who was doing that
 
I'm doing everything for D4! Where can I get a free zip filer or a way to do upload them with out zippering
I've always used winzip. Afaik it's still free.
 
D6 Host's Report​

8 drivers started the night and the same 8 drivers finished the night. Only one restart was taken on C3-R2.

What was the reason for the restart? I ask because it happened at Mount Panorama. D3 had our own issues with Mount Panorama and it was actually suggested that the track be banned again due to it still not being stable online. It's better than it was but it's still much worse than every other track in the game.
 
If the Windows version is 7 or higher it has a native zip archive built in to the OS. Select all the folders you want to zip, right click them and select Send to, Compressed (zipped) Folder. After it's done give it a name and upload it.
 
Division 5 Race Report
​
One crazy night. Congratulations to all of the winners tonight, got a win at C2 R1. Got Disconnected at C2 R2 but only due to my internet provider having a minor outage. The 2 other disconnections were before C3 R1 at Mount Panorama due to "Disconnected from lobby server" message and the disconnections were from the game. It looks to me the game still having issues with Mount Panorama. Thank you to @Adramike for hosting at Mount Panorama even with the disconnections happening during qualifying. Thank you everyone for waiting even after the disconnects happened.

Thanks to all stewards, race recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders.

Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍
 
Hay thought you were sick or something since you left on the first lap of C3 R1!
Really tired and that track of tough. I hit the wall only lightly but it threw new off rhythm and then the right rear hit the grass on the left hander before heading down the mountain. I wasn't catching up and want enjoying the track so I didn't want to continue on.

Good car though. Should be fun anywhere else
 
Back