◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,559 comments
  • 21,544,169 views
As @zer05ive has made his preference clear, and I in no way want to step on his toes, I'm leaving this endeavor in his capable hands. I'm willing to still help out if I can. Personally, I was going to pay to have a couple dozen stickers made up, and just use my PayPal account if anyone wanted to purchase them from me. But this would have been a like, one or two time thing to satisfy the desires of current members. I didn't have any long term plan to build an online store, which could be very beneficial to SNAIL in the long run.

Ughh, I never look at the post numbers...

From the looks of it bishop Zero may either be waning or seeing the light :) I'm with you I want a batch to sell to contribute to snail not for my own profit!
 
the lambo handles pretty damn well, the transmission is what sucks about it

Now... I don't know if you're on a wheel or a controller, but I can tell you on a controller it exhibits a horrible push as soon as one breathes on the throttle. It does turn in with a significant throttle lift, but it does need to be significant, otherwise, no dice. I think somebody stated that this car may behave very differently from wheel to controller and that discussion has been had for a few other vehicles if I recall correctly.
 
Now... I don't know if you're on a wheel or a controller, but I can tell you on a controller it exhibits a horrible push as soon as one breathes on the throttle. It does turn in with a significant throttle lift, but it does need to be significant, otherwise, no dice. I think somebody stated that this car may behave very differently from wheel to controller and that discussion has been had for a few other vehicles if I recall correctly.
im on wheel i just tap the brake to get the car to rotate better into turns. i just think the transmission is sluggish
 
Last night during practice I had to laugh at myself when I realized every time I drove through a corner I found myself leaning one way or another as if there was some imaginary g-force pulling against me which of course there wasn't.
Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon or am I some kinda oddball. :odd: Wait...don't answer that!
Even when I conciously tried to stop myself I couldn't do it!!!
 
Last night during practice I had to laugh at myself when I realized every time I drove through a corner I found myself leaning one way or another as if there was some imaginary g-force pulling against me which of course there wasn't.
Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon or am I some kinda oddball. :odd: Wait...don't answer that!
Even when I conciously tried to stop myself I couldn't do it!!!
everytime bro.......everytime
 
Last night during practice I had to laugh at myself when I realized every time I drove through a corner I found myself leaning one way or another as if there was some imaginary g-force pulling against me which of course there wasn't.
Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon or am I some kinda oddball. :odd: Wait...don't answer that!
Even when I conciously tried to stop myself I couldn't do it!!!

Typically, in GT6, no. However, depending on the view in PCars I do.
 
Typically, in GT6, no. However, depending on the view in PCars I do.
I experienced this last night, I thought I was either leaning against others or the car was going sideways. Boooo to Dynamo!! Lol
 
I totally love the first two combos' it's that third one that is a trick, I may not be fast there but I at least can keep from mowing the grass or searching for metal in the sand! (without a metal detector) :crazy:
 
Guys

that too! But let's respect the winners that pick the combo's too!

How exactly is discussing the handling characteristics of a car disrespectful to the winner and his/her choice? Sorry man, but that analysis of my statement is completely without merit. Now, if I had something that clearly put into question the appropriateness of the combo I could give you credit, but I didn't. I said "This car is a pig", which is an opinion of the car, not the selector.
 
Up for auction is a Hauppauge PVR. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.


hdpvr_top.jpg
​

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)


If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!


This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Last night during practice I had to laugh at myself when I realized every time I drove through a corner I found myself leaning one way or another as if there was some imaginary g-force pulling against me which of course there wasn't.
Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon or am I some kinda oddball. :odd: Wait...don't answer that!
Even when I conciously tried to stop myself I couldn't do it!!!
Hahaha, I remember going over to my neighbor's house and playing nascar games on his playstation when I was around 7 and pointing this exact thing out.

It's the immersion of it all...
 
How exactly is discussing the handling characteristics of a car disrespectful to the winner and his/her choice? Sorry man, but that analysis of my statement is completely without merit. Now, if I had something that clearly put into question the appropriateness of the combo I could give you credit, but I didn't. I said "This car is a pig", which is an opinion of the car, not the selector.
Understood, was just refering to the car as well.
 
Up for auction is a http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html']Hauppauge PVR[/URL]. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.


hdpvr_top.jpg
​

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)


If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!


This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

I am bidding 100 $hells for the video recorder.
 
Damn for once I actually care about $hells...
 
Had a great time racing and what not tonight, those who know who you are, THANKS!
 
Up for auction is a http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html']Hauppauge PVR[/URL]. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.


hdpvr_top.jpg
​

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)


If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!


This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:
Is that hdmi or component?
 
Back