â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,561 comments
  • 21,582,379 views
Oh, ok. I don't know if I can answer that. Try looking at the structure and connecting points to figure out how it's put together, if no one answers back. Aside from that idk unless you're talking about the pedals.
👍
 
not what i mean, I meant the feel. more about the mounting procedure removing the pre existing case and adding the new parts. He showed us it assembled but not the before :)

The kit came with three new brackets. The pedals mount to the bracket/plate which has holes pre-drilled for gas and clutch, and 4 sets of holes for desired brake pedal location.
The other two brackets (seen in the third pic) allow you to mount the new pedal plate in 4 different heights, and rotate up or down to your desired angle.
It gives you a more realistic feeling of gas and brake like in a regular car.
Since I have my rig elevated off the floor, I had to put a floor board in, which was a quick and temp installation. I will narrow that piece of wood and set it between the bottom rails, use some old brackets from the red set I have, and flush it to the frame. Those zip ties have got to go!
 
The kit came with three new brackets. The pedals mount to the bracket/plate which has holes pre-drilled for gas and clutch, and 4 sets of holes for desired brake pedal location.
The other two brackets (seen in the third pic) allow you to mount the new pedal plate in 4 different heights, and rotate up or down to your desired angle.
It gives you a more realistic feeling of gas and brake like in a regular car.
Since I have my rig elevated off the floor, I had to put a floor board in, which was a quick and temp installation. I will narrow that piece of wood and set it between the bottom rails, use some old brackets from the red set I have, and flush it to the frame. Those zip ties have got to go!
@luchvk that's what i was asking :)
 
Please tell me more about how the inverter works. I have a full rig like yours, with a g27 also.
Youtube has some nice videos of how to do it ,really pretty easy .. I built my own for my granstand , that one looks really nice.
 
The kit came with three new brackets. The pedals mount to the bracket/plate which has holes pre-drilled for gas and clutch, and 4 sets of holes for desired brake pedal location.
The other two brackets (seen in the third pic) allow you to mount the new pedal plate in 4 different heights, and rotate up or down to your desired angle.
It gives you a more realistic feeling of gas and brake like in a regular car.
Since I have my rig elevated off the floor, I had to put a floor board in, which was a quick and temp installation. I will narrow that piece of wood and set it between the bottom rails, use some old brackets from the red set I have, and flush it to the frame. Those zip ties have got to go!
Has Bill given an idea of how much the kit will be?
 
@Die_Birdy_Die Finally found the pic of mine .. used all existing parts of the Granstand , just added the pedal plate .. Inverted pedals definitely the way to go ! my pedals.jpg
 
Important Notice​

The SNAIL OLR has had some changes made to it. These changes were either submitted by the stewards after significant amounts of discussion and debate to the Board of Directors and then approved or they were recommended by the BoD and approved.

Section 12 has been updated to allow for the use of the "ghosting feature" in specific circumstances.

Section 17 has been updated to specifically prohibit drivers from trying to discourage another driver from filing an IR against them.

The SNAIL Penalty Guidelines has also been updated. This update goes along with the change to the accepted use of the "ghosting feature" and adds, as well as, defines two different levels of offense for using the "ghosting feature".
 
At minimum you should be suspended as long as the penguin. JMO


Ok I can take the fish!
as much as I disagree with Soo much of DP.
I:bowdown: must bow to him as we both have had our share and he did not do as I did.
"Cause" he ain't that stupid!:dunce:
pert near though!:confused:
 
I'm sure many will agree that I do complain more often than others. However, when it's time to man up and be an adult... I man up and be an adult. Because race car.
 
Hey Data Specialists!

Overall, we've done a nice job of getting the data entered in this season. ;) However, there's still some missing data. The sheets are going to be archived at 6 PM ET today, so you have until then to get any missing data that you want included in the archive entered. Here's a list of the missing data:

upload_2015-11-1_7-27-42.png
 
I think its time for me too make a return back the SNAIL racing as now being in college now and having free time finally now. I think this is my best time to comeback too the league. Hope to see you all soon.

Send @JLBowler a PM.
 
Back