◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,556 comments
  • 21,511,675 views
I haven't checked the points yet but I would really like to see the following advance to the final race for the championship:

1. Gordon - he's already in and it's his last season.
2. Ky. Busch - Missed a good chunk of the season with a broken leg and came back and dominated for a while.
3. M. Truex - Single car team racing for the championship would make a great underdog story.
4. K. Harvick - Defending champion with a chance to go back to back.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ku. Busch or C. Edwards. Ku. Busch would be a huge long term redemption story.
 
I haven't checked the points yet but I would really like to see the following advance to the final race for the championship:

1. Gordon - he's already in and it's his last season.
2. Ky. Busch - Missed a good chunk of the season with a broken leg and came back and dominated for a while.
3. M. Truex - Single car team racing for the championship would make a great underdog story.
4. K. Harvick - Defending champion with a chance to go back to back.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ku. Busch or C. Edwards. Ku. Busch would be a huge long term redemption story.

That 78 car. What a story! I am partial to wanting to Jeff win in his final season. The 4 you have listed all deserve it though. IMO it would be much better to see any of those guys take compared to the 2&22.
 
I haven't checked the points yet but I would really like to see the following advance to the final race for the championship:

1. Gordon - he's already in and it's his last season.
2. Ky. Busch - Missed a good chunk of the season with a broken leg and came back and dominated for a while.
3. M. Truex - Single car team racing for the championship would make a great underdog story.
4. K. Harvick - Defending champion with a chance to go back to back.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ku. Busch or C. Edwards. Ku. Busch would be a huge long term redemption story.
GO JEFF!!!! #24EVER #Team24
 
FB_IMG_1447033929900.jpg
 
Hosts are free to start the night's racing at the scheduled time.
 
Hosts are free to start the night's racing at the scheduled time.


Except for D1 which is not in the correct type of room. Please create a room using the club lobby.
 
Oh man, Division 4 has a full room! Best division ever!

Test
 
How did Madrid turn 1 and chicane go down?
 
I tried to join just to watch R1R2 but it was a full room. @Adramike is sure to get Prize A
 
Back