◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,561 comments
  • 21,561,043 views
Probably my favorite combo this week.

For Sure! I may need to call her Sparkey Hellcat. Rubbing against those barriers looks fiery! (...preferably your opponent's car)
 
Some cars ready to go for tonight. Beautiful day for a photo shoot.

6989591028987593748_0.jpg


Uh oh TOPP. Sound off if you're definitely coming to practice tonight so we get an idea of how many rooms to make
 
Last edited:
Are we getting extra points 4 team livery's? If so ill start doing that for future races.
 
I've always kept to a theme but it's constantly being refined on a car by car basis. DUB-L-DEE has his a bit more similar across the board
 
I hope not cuz I don’t know how to make them, I just use other people’s. I’ve been trying to stick with Marlboro liveries.
 
Sound off if you're definitely coming to practice tonight so we get an idea of how many rooms to mak

No need for that. Very small chance <16 show up, and if that were to happen Champ and I would consolidate down to 1 room.
 
Edit: low turn out so far. Join racingchamps room. If we get full we'll make a new room

 
Last edited:
Right now we only have 14 people online. Maybe we should become one room for now?
 
Room is full. Is anyone starting another or no?
 
My PS randomly shutoff at the start of that last race. It might've overheated. Anyways good practice everyone

Thats unfortunate.

I sadly hit a few people today. Its a craft to make clean overtakes... i’l keep on learning. I apologise to everyone I hit.
 
Sam, that’s really weird my PS shut down while racing the BRZ in practice last night and it’s a new PS4 Pro.
I was driving and all of a sudden I saw some very thin coloured lines for a second and then black screen and PS4 was off.
 
Sam, that’s really weird my PS shut down while racing the BRZ in practice last night and it’s a new PS4 Pro.
I was driving and all of a sudden I saw some very thin coloured lines for a second and then black screen and PS4 was off.

Thats odd. I have a ps4 pro too. Had it for about 10 months and no issue. I hope what ever it is... fixes itself.
 
Yeah I also have a ps4 pro Dub. Its never done that before. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

Dont forget tonight is the SNAIL Invitational. Make sure to RSVP asap. Rednose and I will be spectating/streaming the action.
 
Yeah I also have a ps4 pro Dub. Its never done that before. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

Dont forget tonight is the SNAIL Invitational. Make sure to RSVP asap. Rednose and I will be spectating/streaming the action.
@DublDee What TVs do you guys have with the PS4 Pro?
 
Back