◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,583 comments
  • 21,758,499 views
Sorry I'm a little confused on what you ment by that and dont want to take it the wrong way

oh nothing serious. I just hate to post a crash video after someone actually crashes. I just don't want to be "that guy"
 
oh nothing serious. I just hate to post a crash video after someone actually crashes. I just don't want to be "that guy"
Your good man it just popped up on my YouTube notifications and figured @Neutty might want to see it. Alls good fellow Texan

Btw you still drive the 350z?
 
Idk where your located but I work for trophy Nissan in mesquite in parts you ever need OEM parts hit me up I can get you employee price and free shipping
 
Back