◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,596 comments
  • 21,784,630 views
I was looking for the color and number list. I can't find it.
Did you guys get rid of it? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?
 
I was looking for the color and number list. I can't find it.
Did you guys get rid of it? Or am I just looking in the wrong place?


It's no longer being used.
 
Locked and Loaded
upload_2020-3-29_13-58-38.png
 
Last edited:
Did that back in January with my pedals...good luck tonight sir :cheers:
What are you guys doing? I have the same set. Does it make it feel better or just different?
 
What are you guys doing? I have the same set. Does it make it feel better or just different?

I have Fanatec V3 pedals and just cleaned them and applied lithium grease where it was needed...got rid of the throttle squeak I had... @Rednose58

I use my compressor to remove the dust and them use a soft cloth to finish them. Apply the grease to the pivot points for the throttle and break. Run the Fanatec software to make sure they are adjusted properly.

One thing I learned from @Rob Brown was that your wheel settings make a big difference in how your breaks feel.
 
I have Fanatec V3 pedals and just cleaned them and applied lithium grease where it was needed...got rid of the throttle squeak I had... @Rednose58

I use my compressor to remove the dust and them use a soft cloth to finish them. Apply the grease to the pivot points for the throttle and break. Run the Fanatec software to make sure they are adjusted properly.

One thing I learned from @Rob Brown was that your wheel settings make a big difference in how your breaks feel.
Get rid of your throttle double stomp yet though?
upload_2020-3-29_18-46-31.gif
 
LST
First night of SNAIL for me.... what time do we start at? Can't seem to find a specific time

Racing starts at 9:30 EST but you are urged to join your division lobby when it goes up between 9-9:15 EST. This allows for the host to have ample time to set the grid for R1 and to sort out any connection issues.
 
LST
First night of SNAIL for me.... what time do we start at? Can't seem to find a specific time

Lobby opens at 9:00 PM EST - racing starts at 9:30 PM EST
 
Practice lobby open for the next 30 mins

0475-4130-3866-1181-5492
 
Div-3 open
0475-4130-3896-6526-8804
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.
 
Back