◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,800 comments
@Falango , not sure if you have enough samples yet...

Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_1.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_2.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_3.jpg
Fuji Speedway F.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg

Thanks @Rednose58, haven't got too many to choose from again. Will do the banners tonight. Let's see some more pics for banners guys. Make the choices difficult for me!

Thanks @Rednose58, haven't got too many to choose from again. Will do the banners tonight. Let's see some more pics for banners guys. Make the choices difficult for me!
Thanks to all snails who made this week's MID WEEK JAM a success. 10 drivers at any given time was more than enough to keep the room competitive. Thanks to @kickenit4evr and Nobby who despite being super fast still had the humility and patience to help others from lower divisions and slow down when Yellow flags were called.

Now since lady fate had it her way and we find ourselves with 3 japanese cars this week I went digging in my playlist and lo and behold I had a few japanese songs in my international folder so here goes hope you guys enjoy. PS please click the youtube like as well hehehe

Maybe one of mine will pass the test hehe

Practice Room Open for 6/7 Combos
Will run short races - 2 at each Combo then to the next etc.
Not getting stuck on one track for 10 repeats.

Sorry if the Practice Room appeared to be a Dictatorship. Only intended to practice each Combo and do as much racing as possible. I apologize for any offence.

Last edited:
Just an FYI. I'll be at an autocross event most of the day tomorrow. Therefore I won't be able to create any divisional conversations. It's also likely that I won't be following this thread.

Your divisional managers will be creating the conversations as soon as they can, so please be patient.

Do your best to make sure the Team SNAIL duties are covered for tomorrow after we see the new divisional alignment.

Thank you for your patience.

Few questions to the most well informed tech people in snail:

Is the Thrustmaster T500RS still having issues with Pcars/ps4?

Is the T300RS a very valuable alternative? Is it really good although i know the pedals are not as good?

Anyone knows what's the average price for the T500RS pedals? Amazon doesn't have any in stock so there's no price info.

SNAIL Member Map

memberCount060715.jpg
75 drivers have tagged themselves on our map! Keep tagging if you'd like to share your location (exact location is not necessary. General area such as city or country is sufficient). Click on the map above to see how you can contribute!

Shortest distance between 2 members - 2.26 km (1.40 mi) between @Jakedog23 and @whatbadgerseat.

Longest distance between 2 members - 11,399 km (7083.01 mi) between @varga and @FlipJ.

SNAIL Member Map

memberCount060715.jpg
75 drivers have tagged themselves on our map! Keep tagging if you'd like to share your location (exact location is not necessary. General area such as city or country is sufficient). Click on the map above to see how you can contribute!

Shortest distance between 2 members - 2.26 km (1.40 mi) between @Jakedog23 and @whatbadgerseat.

Longest distance between 2 members - 11,399 km (7083.01 mi) between @varga and @FlipJ.
What is funny is we are the only ones in Idaho that have tagged themselves.

What is funny is we are the only ones in Idaho that have tagged themselves.

It's cool how we have lots of drivers that live close to each other. @JoeW and @GTP_Vertigo had the closest distance for a while, and myself and @RobbiefromBC are actually going to the same track today. We have several members in California that have taken in some races as well!

We somehow lost @STEAMER62 on the map! Just retag yourself if you want to be back on there.

This may confuse some people, but that Subaru at Fuji is by far the weirdest and most difficult combo for me so far. Even when I know the line at Fuji, it's almost impossible for me to see it until I'm way off it, the subaru's view doesn't help, and it drives in such a bizzare way that makes it at the same time feel incredibly slow and and like it has endless grip and impossible brakes.

Hello Snail Racing, I was invited a while ago to join your group. I am looking for a racing group that i can join and have fun in. I Might not make it to all the events but I'll try. My PSN name in ninja7955. PM me for the response please. Thank you.

SNAIL Member Map

memberCount060715.jpg

I would like to get more people to join, it will be nice..

I created the D5 divisional conversation. Please let me know who is covering for the rest of the duties in D5. I got both DM and host duties. Any premium members please add more to the division as i only could add 10 to the thread.

Hello Snail Racing, I was invited a while ago to join your group. I am looking for a racing group that i can join and have fun in. I Might not make it to all the events but I'll try. My PSN name in ninja7955. PM me for the response please. Thank you.

@ninja7955

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Back