◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Was it a permaban or just for a set time? I mean, DP definitely had some social quirks, which definitely led to people messing with him. Having grown up myself as a bit of an awkward outsider, I felt for the fella. It's why I defended him when some people went a bit to far.
But I really can't think of him saying something to get himself a temp ban, let alone a permanent ban.

I hear the DP saga has turned another corner.
Banned!!!
From all of GTPlanet?
Although I blocked him months ago and have distanced myself from his drama, I am super curious as to what kind of poo poo he did to warrant a full ban? Not that I am surprised, not with all the burning bridges he left in his wake. Never in my life have I come across a guy like him. I don't dislike the guy, he comes across as semi normal when talking.....but, no matter how much he asked for help and guidance, Aerolite and I had to give up, he just doesn't get it. It used to be fun to rag him, but the line was getting close to being crossed into bullying. I may be a dik sometimes, but I am not a bully.

On another happier note, depending on how attendance is for our Snail sponsored LOBANARO LOUNGE with PCars2 this Monday night, we may start recruiting new Snail drivers next week. Keep posted to this channel for more details.

@Mike Lobban You will be seeing me asking to join your lounge sooner rather than later once Christmas rolls around. Cannot wait to race against you again.

Your headset should work with the PS4. I don't know of any that haven't, my Turtle Beach is just fine with it.

Hey Techies PS4 visionaries and the likes.... so I tried the headset again... Now I can use it as a Mic... but I am not getting any sound game at all.

This is what I got..
Sony-Wireless-Headset.jpg

From what i seen on youtube videos, you can connect any brand headset to the PS4 Controller because the connection is 3.5MM. Should be able to hear through the headphones once the setting for headphone audio is switched from chat only to all audio in the settings on the PS4.

I can hear with the ear piece. I'm not sure if trying to use the ear piece through the controller, while using the wheel. If that doesn't work I'll need to purchase a new Bluetooth for the PS4.

No S.N.A.I.L. room up. BOOOOO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Techies PS4 visionaries and the likes.... so I tried the headset again... Now I can use it as a Mic... but I am not getting any sound game at all.

This is what I got..
Weird that you are not getting game sound since their is an option in the PS4's setting to switch it from chat only to all audio.

This is what I got..

From the XMB, go to Settings, Devices, Audio Devices and play around with those settings. Most likely the "Output to Headphones" is set to 'Chat Audio' instead of 'All Audio'.

This is what I got..
Jesus, you need to upgrade to at least the Golds which are getting lower in price.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...n-october-29th.235094/page-3800#post-12008476

@Gr8_Lakes - please remove my name from that quote. I wouldn't say such things!

on a more serious note; we had several technical snafus happen while practicing in the public lobbies last night including:
black screen disconnects
cars stuck at starting grid (more than once with multiple cars affected)
rolling start would cause game to pace the cars around the track for multiple laps (not standard SNAIL)
drivers unable to see the correct number of drivers on track
unable to review replays (however i was able to view them this morning)

Im betting there was server maintenance happening as GTS was not saving new lap times in Sport mode for several hours yesterday. That and the high load on the servers is wreaking havoc.

This is what I got..

That relic needs an upgrade. I had the same one on ps3 , tried for a work around but had to get new. Too bad ,cause I liked that set ..

I can hear with the ear piece. I'm not sure if trying to use the ear piece through the controller, while using the wheel. If that doesn't work I'll need to purchase a new Bluetooth for the PS4.

I looked around the outside of my PS4 and didn't see a female plug in option. The controller has the only female plug in option, unless I purchase a USB earpiece, so that is what I will have to do. I'll look online and see which ones are available and not rated poorly.

5 snails in the civic sport race 2 races in a row.

I must not have them on my friends list, because no room was showing when I was looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back