🏁🏁🏁 [MOD] Gran Turismo 4 🏆 endurance_mod final patch v1.6.6.4 💾

Germany
Germany
endurance_mod_v1.01.jpg

### Experience the Ultimate Endurance Racing with the Gran Turismo endurance_mod!

Welcome to the Gran Turismo 4 endurance_mod, exclusively designed for endurance racing enthusiasts!

_description:

### Race to Win A-Spec points & Trophies

Instead of earning credits the goal is to earn as many A-Spec Points as you can per race.
Compete for golden trophies in races and championships without worrying about accumulating wealth.

endurance:mod transforms the standard game economy, letting you focus entirely on the thrill of the race.

• 1 A-Spec Point: far too easy to win - you should retry and try to make more points.
    It all depends on your skills ofc. Though Beginner Endurance Events with 100+ A-Spec points races are much more exciting and great fun.
    200 A-Spec Points: Nearly impossible victory (without using the well known exploit cars)​
Note that as you progress in the game it will get harder to earn A-Spec points. It will require some test and trial to find the right portion, but it will pay off in term of challenge and fun in the races.

You’ll start with a fully stocked garage and over 100 million credits, eliminating the need for grinding.
In Gran Turismo mode all events and races are unlocked. No licenses required! Pick your car and event and let the endurance fun begin!

### Embrace the Challenge

Maximum challenge and fun are the goals! Ready to prove your endurance racing skills? Jump into the Gran Turismo endurance_mod and start your engines!

endurance_mod:features

### Discover the Ultimate Features of the endurance_mod for Gran Turismo 4

Transform your Gran Turismo experience with the endurance_mod, designed to bring a new level of excitement and challenge to your races.

### Gran Turismo Mode

• Full-Breed Endurance Races: Experience endurance racing in Beginner, Professional, Extreme, European, American, and Japanese Events.
  • Free Access: All cars, tuning parts, and upgrades are available at no cost.
  • No Restrictions: Enter any race with any car, allowing for nearly unlimited combinations and possibilities.
  • No locks: All events and licenses unlocked
  • Alternative: In Arcade Mode you can't drive cars from your garage vs. AI - but you can do it now in the Family Cup (available at most tracks). Just select AI Difficulty (-10/+10) and test your skills in an endurance race!
  • All One Make Races = endurance races. Some are mini endurance races. Higher powered cars got longer races

### Arcade Mode

• Max. Extended Arcade Race Laps: Enjoy even more laps in Arcade mode.
  • Increased Race Time Limit: Race for up to 9 hours.
  • Multiplayer: Arcade Mode 2 Player Battle and MULTI-LAN Race Settings enabled.
  • Enhanced Quick Tune-Up: Boost your power by up to 150%.
  • Competitive Muscle Cars: Longer gear settings for all muscle cars to ensure they are competitive in Arcade races.

### Additional Modifications

• Improved Tire Durability: All tire types now last longer, perfect for endurance racing.
  • Enhanced Racing Tires: Racing Super Hard tires have better grip to make them a more attractive option.
  • Maximized AI Skill: AI is set to the highest skill level from the start, ensuring every race is a challenge.
  • Upgraded Gillet Vertigo: Power adjusted to approximately 420 hp.
### Important Notes

• Untouched Events: Special Conditions, Missions, Licenses, Standard Endurance Events and F1 Events remain in their original, unmodified condition.
  • Vanilla Restrictions: Some special cars, like the Caterham Super Blade, still have default game restrictions.
  • Familiar Interface: Enjoy all the familiar menus and options from GT4, so you can dive right into the action without needing to navigate new layouts.

### Ready for the Ultimate Challenge?

Jump into the Gran Turismo endurance_mod and experience racing like never before. Embrace the endurance challenge and push your limits!

software_requirements&_download_links:

• Working MS Windows PC to install files listed below
  • Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta ISO file (Filesize when unpacked must be 2.654.113.792 Bytes). Use a search engine to find and download it
  • Delta Patcher is a program that is required to patch the ISO. It will add the mod to the ISO mentioned above.
    You can download Deltapatcher >>> here <<< To my knowledge it is non-risk exe file. But you can check it yourself and decide if you want to use it or not.
  • endurance_mod xdelta patch file. That is in fact the mod with which the ISO file will be patched and the mod injected (using Deltapatcher)
_download_final_version_1.6.6.4) >>>: > here < :<<<
Check this thread regularly for mod updates. It is recommended to always use the latest mod update patch with a fresh Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta ISO file. Otherwise the mod functionality can not be guaranteed.

Even if you update the mod you can use the gamesave that you are currently using -it is tested and works without issues.

_how_to_install:

• Make a backup of the downloaded ISO File and use always backups of the big downloaded files
  • Start Delta Patcher
  • Select the "Original File" - find and select the downloaded GT4 ISO file
  • Select "XDelta Patch" - find and select the Endurance Mod file
  • Click on "Apply Patch". This will inject the Patch to the ISO File.
Done! Now you have an patched Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta Endurance Mod ISO and you are ready to play!

_compatibility:
Tested on these devices:
PCSX2 ✅
Playstation 3 CECH ✅
Playstation 2 ❔

• PCSX2 v1.7.5787 - no mod related issues - so far
  • Playstation 3 Modell CECHAxx (I think - gotta check): laggy but stable. Switching to Arcade from GT Mode cause once a freeze. Worked fine after game reset

_recommendations:
  • I recommend to use a PCSX2 gamesave with all events and licences unlocked. Download it >>> here <<<
  • You can also use your own gamesave or edit it with Nenkai's gamesave editor >>> download it here <<< . You will also see that with the gamesave editor you can create engine & drivetrain swaps and many other interesting things!
    I encourage everyone interested to try it out! It gives the game even more interesting additions
  • Many will use PCSX2 save states. That is why you should before doing any endurance make a backup of the memory card that you use. That way if something goes wrong you can go back you previously made backup. To me it happened several times because I used several different save states and at the end my memory card gamesave got corrupted. Obviously it was my fault and it was very very frustrating. That's why remember to always make a backup - it takes a minute but saves you hours
  • When you have decided which event/race and car you will use then go and buy all tuning upgrades. I normally buy only those upgrades which are reversible (no weight reduction, port polishing). That way you will have more flexibility when you in the pre-race menus. There you can add upgrades and see how many A-Spec points you can earn and how the car is compared to the opponents. If you bought all the upgrades then you won't have to leave the event and go buy upgrades and go back to the event/race. That saves a lot of time and costs you in fact nothing.
If you want you can use >> this_spreadsheet << (GT4 Power<-to->Weight ratio) to easier find a car which is close to the AI Opponents. It applies when the cars are still stock (mainly Beginner Endurance Events). Though it should help you a bit with the choice

_media:

GT4_enduramce_mod_world_map_.jpg
_credits:
Labonski, The Admiester, Hatersbby, Nenkai and everyone who helped me making this mod possible

#gt4endurancemod #endurance_mod #endurancemod #modforce

Last edited:
Hi. thanks for the patch, it's really good, always wanted something like this, being able to actually race in an endurance in every category. two questions: 1.can you provide a changelog of sorts for the patch updates? and 2. when do you think we can have the one-make endurance races?

Hi. Nice to hear that you like the mod. I will provide the changelogs for future updates. So far all significant modifications/changes are listed in the mod features.
I will try to do the one-make endurance races during next days. Though it will take some time since there are a bunch of events to do.

Back