0/0/0 Cars for 0/0/0 Cars and Paints.

justjustin89
Hi everyone I need some help I'd like to have 5 each of every paint. Can't send anything today but I can send a lvl 13 ticket tomorrow, or trade other paints/gears or museum cards. I will post this list with how many I have each. All help is much appreciated.

Matte

Brown-0
Yellow-2
Pink-5 (completed)
Purple-2
White-2
Orange-2
Black-3
Green-1
Light Green-2
Dark Green-1
Blue-4
Light Blue-2
Dark Blue-1
Red-2
Light Red-1
Dark Red-0
Gray-2
Light Gray-3
Dark Gray-2
Silver-0
Light Silver-0
Dark Silver-0

Chromes

Silver-5 (completed)
Gold-3

I also have some 0/0/0 Cars to offer for your paints or other 0/0/0 Cars. Some of them I will only accept car for car and I'm Interested In all American Muscle Cars/Trucks. Please Note all the these cars are o mileage but at some point might have accidentally switched once as I didn't want to take the time and click on every car, but upon request for a car I will go look and confirm if it is truly 0/0/0. The list is as follows.

Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03
Toyota 2000 GT '67 - Thunder Silver
Honda Beat Version Z '93 - Everglade Green Metallic
Honda Beat '91 - Creta White
Alto Suzuki Works Limited Sport '97 - Superior White
Nissan 240 SX '96 - Super Red
Mitsubishi i Concept '03 - I Concept Purple
Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG '00 - Mineralgrun
Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '99 - Championship White
Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6 TI '93
Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 - Chrome Orange Metallic
Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car '84
Mitsubishi Gallant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89 - Sophia White
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '04
Mazda Mazda6 Touring car
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Autobacs Gairya '02 - Silver Metallic
Daihatsu Move SR-XX 4WD '97 - Red Mica Metallic/Silver Metallic
Isuzu 117 Coupe '68 - Astra Silver
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98 - Timber Green
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 - White
Mazda MX-Crossport Concept '05 - K2Red
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 - Bluette
Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 - Yellow
Volkswagon Lupo Cup Car '00
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 x2 - Binaco Labrador & Nero Tenebre
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - Yellow Metallic
Lotus Elan S1 '62 - Bahama Yellow
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70 - Royal Blue
Isuzu Piazza XE '81 - Sunrise Red
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - Bianco Labrador
Volkswagon Lupo GT1 '01 - Blue anthrazit Perleffekt
Mazda 110 S (L10A) '67 - Chamonix White
Audi Quattro '82 - Helios Blue Metallic
Opel Speedster '00 - Gelb
Opera Performance 350 Z '04
Lancia Stratos '73 - Blu
Honda City Turbo II '83 - Greek White
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
Mazda 323F '93 - Silver Stone Metallic
Fiat 500 F '65 - Rosso Medio
Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89 - Crystal White
Infinity G35 Sedan '03 - Desert Platinum
Alpine A110 1600S '73 - Bleu Alpine
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD-J) '92 - Brilliant Black
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 - Ultimo Rosso
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04 - Brilliant Silber
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98 - Vivanitgrun
Volkswagon Lupo 1.4 ' 02 - Yellow
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Taiga Metallic
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - Titanium Silver
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 - Mandarin
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 - Metalized Pale Blue
Volkswagon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-ll) '49 - Schwarz
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00 - Black Mica
Nissan Sleighty '98 - Midnight Purple Pearl
Mazda Kusabi Concept '03
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65 - Bianco Spino
Citroean 2CV Type A '54 - Gris clair
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02
Toyota Prius G Touring Selection (J) '03 - Blue Mica
Honda Z ACT '70 - Pack White
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 - Red
Subaru 360 '58 - Fresh Blue
Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98 - Glacier White
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 - French Blue
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800 GSR TC Turbo '83 - Kaiser Silver
Toyota Celica XX 2800 GT '81 - Light Beige
Mini Cooper 1.3l '98 - Hawaiian Blue Metallic
Alpine A310 1600VE '73 - Bleu Alpine

0/0/0 Cars Wanted.
Camaro z28 '97
Camaro SS '00
All Ford GT's that are standard
All Vipers that are Standard
All Corvettes that are Standard
All classic Muscle Cars
Callaway C12
Saleen S7
Pontiac GTO 5.7
Basically every American Car except for srt'4's focus's stuff like that.

Last edited:
Is there any way to update the title of the thread as I don't want to make another one containing the same information. I edited to show the list of my 0/0/0 cars and the ones I want.

Is there any way to update the title of the thread as I don't want to make another one containing the same information. I edited to show the list of my 0/0/0 cars and the ones I want.
Yup just edit your first post JustinJustin. 👍

Ask for a Classic Muscle car ticket, Stack it (send to a backup account for a week) rip em on second week send five again third week etc, maybe by 4 week in month youll have a plenty of Muscle cars. Just an idea. Ihad to commit 2 months of sends to get all Cuda (27) chips. Im attempting to get the Chevelles and Camaros now but if you send LenBiasFan a fr i can toss you a Muscle car ticket next thursday :gtplanet:

First post> Edit> Go advanced> and edit from there. Then drink whiskey, eat some bacon, and profit 👍

I appreciate you all trying to help me out but xxkristi87xx has already done so yesterday when I posted the initial post. I however still need the paints. RacinS10's has mostly took care of the gold and silver chromes but I still need the matte's. I have lvl 8 , lvl 13, Classic muscle, nascar, and modern muscle available too send. If I get no good deals then I send my self a car and wait for offers the following day. Bet if I had the name of a girl I'd get lots more help lol.. Damn' perverts haha.

what mattes are you looking for? i dont have alot but might have double of a few. let me know. could probably send around monday

edit: nvm i read OP. i will see what i have. you can send a FR to: kristisvedberg8 and i will send you some monday

Last edited:
Thank your kristi, you and RacinsS10's are the coolest people I've met on this game so far. I edit the original post as I got another pink today.

Np, glad to help. Should be able to send some monday night :)

There are alot of very nice, generous and helpful people on here!!! :)

Last edited:
I have a dark silver and possibly a few others will send for free or If you have any GtA cars put them on share, otherwise it's a freebie :gtpflag:
Fr to MANDSILVER9

I have a Mustang GT '05, Corvette (C2) that are 0/0/0 that I can offer. What color is your Toyota 2000GT & your Sileighty? I have plenty of the SS Camaro's, GTO 5.7's and other newer Muscle Cars on my Reaper account. I don't know if you sent a FR to ReaperofTheVoid or not.

Yes Kristi there is, makes it a site worth coming too. Racin thanks for your generosity and all your help, Sounds like you got mostly all the muscle, I just started this kind of collecting, but I ripped a charger burgundy if you need I will send it to you. Mandsilver gta sounds familliar can you give me the exacty Make and model and I will check for you?

Hello my good sir.

I have the following matte paints to offer(checked against your list of which and how many colours you're mising):

Matte Black x 3
Matte dark green x 3
Matte light blue x 2
Matte light green x 2
Matte orange x 3

Total of 13 mattes.

For these colours I would be much interested in these cars, as long as they truly are in 0/0/0 condition, so please double check in your garage;

-Mazda Mazda6 Touring car
-Daihatsu Move SR-XX 4WD '97
-Autobacs Gairya '02

Yes Kristi there is, makes it a site worth coming too. Racin thanks for your generosity and all your help, Sounds like you got mostly all the muscle, I just started this kind of collecting, but I ripped a charger burgundy if you need I will send it to you. Mandsilver gta sounds familliar can you give me the exacty Make and model and I will check for you?

Which Charger, the 440 or the Super Bee? Let me know.

FYI GTA are GT Academy cars. There are 370Z's and GT-R's

I've got all the standard Ford GT's and the Mercury Cougar XR-7's if you are interested in those too. I can send to you starting on the 24th and will let you know what cars I would like in return after I check what I need. If possible can you add the colors of the cars on your list in the OP?

ok ... they are:
370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
GT-R Black edition (GT Academy)

Sorry I haven't been on last few days, took a new construction job and its been kicking my ***, We couldn't work today though due to it being too cold. I'm currently going to be working on updating my list of cars to add the color. The Charger is just the 70 R/T NOT the super bee. tbwhhs I would very much be interested in the Ford gt's like I said let me update the list for you. Kristi going to shoot you a fr and Racin510's Shooting your reaper account one too. Can't send anything until midnight but Lets get this ball rolling.

Sounds good, is your OP still updated as far as the paints you need?

Edit:

I just sent:

Matte Blue (2)
Matte Dark Gray (2)
Matte Black (1)

Last edited:
Yea list is up to date.

oby0915 I have 2 of them both 0 miles but 1 has some switches. I can give you that one for free.

Ok just let me Know if you do. Yes Pit Crew it kinda stinks too. I tried ripping a few tickets lvl 13 I think it was for that car but no avail. Keep getting premium cars. Note to everyone I really really want a some Vipers the GTS 99 and SRT 03. Will trade just about anything.

Ok just let me Know if you do. Yes Pit Crew it kinda stinks too. I tried ripping a few tickets lvl 13 I think it was for that car but no avail. Keep getting premium cars. Note to everyone I really really want a some Vipers the GTS 99 and SRT 03. Will trade just about anything.
Do you want a level 15 (No Stripe GT) Let me know. Coincedentally im working on an RUF RGT for Racin 510s (level 9) but guess what cars I keep getting ? Yup Premiums. Of course the 3 straight Ruf BTRs (2 grey 1 yellow) was quite amusing :ouch:

Yea that junk will make you a lil irritated lol. Sure a no stripe would be Sweet! what would you like in return?
I can send you a level 15 for duplicating/ripping in order to get an No Stripe GT but all mine have miles, and I haven't started trying to rip it for no miles yet but I can send you the ticket free. just send LenBiasFan a FR and ill hook you up sunday if thats cool.

Back