0/0/0 Cars

United Kingdom
Salford
GINGER_LEDGEND-
Alright these are probably nothing to you guys but here we go.

Standard
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (Millennium Yellow)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 (Dark Red Metallic)
Honday Today G '85 (Quartz Silver Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) '96 (Admiral Blue Metallic)
Honda Civic Sir-II (EG) '92 (Captivate Blue Pearl)
Renault 5 Turbo '80 (Grenade)
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Azure Aqua Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54 (Polo White)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Burgundy Metallic)
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (Champagne Gold Metallic)

====================================================================

Premium
Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 (HEMI Orange)

If there are any you like, don't hesitate to offer, worst I can say is "No"

Last edited:
I'll give you a couple quick tips.

- Start buying all the new cars from OCD, even if you don't care about collecting them. Many others on here DO. This will start to build your 000 inventory. Lots of good Chevys in there right now ;)

-Premium cars, unless painted in DLC paints are not a hot commodity here.

- CLEARLY List cars you are looking for & cars you have in your thread. This save tons of messaging back & forth.

BTW the Zonda LM is untradeable.

Have fun :cheers:

I'll give you a couple quick tips.

- Start buying all the new cars from OCD, even if you don't care about collecting them. Many others on here DO. This will start to build your 000 inventory. Lots of good Chevys in there right now ;)

-Premium cars, unless painted in DLC paints are not a hot commodity here.

- CLEARLY List cars you are looking for & cars you have in your thread. This save tons of messaging back & forth.

BTW the Zonda LM is untradeable.

Have fun :cheers:
Ohh, I thought it was cars OVER 1mil, but cars bang on 1mil can still be traded thanks.

And erm, what do you mean "Premium cars, unless painted in DLC paints are not a hot commodity here."

And also that is where I got them Chevys from haha, thanks alot again :)

And erm, what do you mean "Premium cars, unless painted in DLC paints are not a hot commodity here."

Sorry to butt in, but I was strolling by and thought I could answer. Anyone can get a 0/0/0 premium car, so it's not (as) collectible. All they have to do is choose one from the dealership and pay for it.

DLC cars, Academy cars, cars that can be traded but are not normally available in a standard dealership, however, are not easy to get, so they are more sort after and collectible :)

Alright, thanks Teflonicus, well I've just gone and bought like 5 cars from the OCD now >.>

How come it's all Chevys?
(See I could ask a lot of questions as I'm new/ish)

Thanks again.

The OCD switches up every 2 weeks. Some on here may know the system for its variance, but I do not. Grab that C5 race car if you don't already have it. Good Car!

Teflonicus
Sorry to butt in, but I was strolling by and thought I could answer. Anyone can get a 0/0/0 premium car, so it's not (as) collectible. All they have to do is choose one from the dealership and pay for it.

DLC cars, Academy cars, cars that can be traded but are not normally available in a standard dealership, however, are not easy to get, so they are more sort after and collectible :)

Well. Welcome! :) if you have any questions search for them before you ask. Just sayin.

Every 2 weeks the OCD will renew. Buy everything in it. Make a tread with ur name in it.

Example: Teflonicus's Trading Tread

Then post tradable cars and there colors. :)

????????

Profit!

Well. Welcome! :) if you have any questions search for them before you ask. Just sayin.

Every 2 weeks the OCD will renew. Buy everything in it. Make a tread with ur name in it.

Example: Teflonicus's Trading Tread

Then post tradable cars and there colors. :)

????????

Profit!

Hah? :indiff: Thanks for the welcome, but ... I didn't ask a question, I actually answered one.

If you have any responses, read what you are responding to before you respond. Just sayin' ;)

Teflonicus
Hah? :indiff: Thanks for the welcome, but ... I didn't ask a question, I actually answered one.

If you have any responses, read what you are responding to before you respond. Just sayin' ;)

Maybe you should take your own advice. I wasnt answering your "question" I was stating a rule we use around here. That rule is. If you have any questions search for them first. You know, before you make a tread asking the same question 100 people before you have asked.

Also. Don't take things and turn them into smart butt remarks when people on this forum are here to help and be helped. Thank you :)

Hi there and welcome to gtplanet :)

i can offer 10 paints for these two....

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 (Azure Aqua Metallic)
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Burgundy Metallic)

i have all mattes chromes and colourshifts, only problem is i cant send until next weekend.
See what you think anyway 👍

Maybe you should take your own advice. I wasnt answering your "question"

As I said in my previous post, I did not ask a question in this thread. Therefore, there is nothing that you could answer (or not answer) of mine.

I was stating a rule we use around here. That rule is. If you have any questions search for them first. You know, before you make a tread asking the same question 100 people before you have asked.

Also. Don't take things and turn them into smart butt remarks when people on this forum are here to help and be helped. Thank you :)

Ah, I see... . So you were making a general point generally, but addressed it specifically to me. You used my name--and my name alone as an example, and then you quoted my post and my post alone... but somehow, in hindsight, you weren't actually referring to me. Yeah ... no worries.

Teflonicus
As I said in my previous post, I did not ask a question in this thread. Therefore, there is nothing that you could answer (or not answer) of mine.

Ah, I see... . So you were making a general point generally, but addressed it specifically to me. You used my name--and my name alone as an example, and then you quoted my post and my post alone... but somehow, in hindsight, you weren't actually referring to me. Yeah ... no worries.

To be honest I'm on my iPhone and GTP still glitches. It look as if you posted you were new here so that's why I said Welcome to GTP. Then I was just giving general GTP cliff notes to help you out.

Anyways. No worries. Back to the subject at Hand mate.

Latest Posts

Back