0/0/0 Ford Gt NoStripe and more

OHeyDidntSeeYou
Hey all :D, i have a 0/0/0 Ford Gt NoStripe in speed yellow up for trade(also another NoStripe in black, but off the UCD), as well as Thursdays new OCD. Looking for 1966,1967,1970,2003,2010 bday tickets,
levels 17,19,20,22,23, and 24

i have a bunch of other cars,(not too many 0/0/0s though :/) im in the process of making a MyGT page, so if your looking for something dont hesitate to ask .

Cheers

ps. i can also paint cars with dlc paint

Last edited:
Sound good, 000 doesnt matter much to me because I drive the wheels off my cars! A blue or red chrome would be cool but if not any non pale colorshift would be nice. Send me an FR: gt4viper. I'll send the Supra at my ASAP.

Sound good, 000 doesnt matter much to me because I drive the wheels off my cars! A blue or red chrome would be cool but if not any non pale colorshift would be nice. Send me an FR: gt4viper. I'll send the Supra at my ASAP.

alright sweet :D

I really want the 0/0/0 one for drag tuning because I can't find a UCD one with low miles on it, but all I have is lvl tickets 1, 9, 13 and I have another one but don't remember which level. Would you take a suzuki gsx/r concept with low miles or maybe a land rover range stormer? I did mods to the suzuki though.

Wait a minute...I think I'm on your friends list or have been in the past. I remember your psn id from somewhere. I might have traded with you before.

I really want the 0/0/0 one for drag tuning because I can't find a UCD one with low miles on it, but all I have is lvl tickets 1, 9, 13 and I have another one but don't remember which level. Would you take a suzuki gsx/r concept with low miles or maybe a land rover range stormer? I did mods to the suzuki though.

Wait a minute...I think I'm on your friends list or have been in the past. I remember your psn id from somewhere. I might have traded with you before.

Yeah i cant remember what we traded for but your definatley on my FL still, i take your highest ticket for it :D

Is 13 okay? and name a car you want, if I have it I'll send it. If not I'll send you a range stormer or an RUF or something after I send you the ticket, thanks I'll try to send today.

Is 13 okay? and name a car you want, if I have it I'll send it. If not I'll send you a range stormer or an RUF or something after I send you the ticket, thanks I'll try to send today.

Sent :D

13 is fine, and do you have any Gtr Academy verisions?

Sent :D

13 is fine, and do you have any Gtr Academy verisions?

No but I hope to get one when the gt academy thing comes around this year. Sorry, I can't get online till monday, vacation to the North Carolina mountains
try to send something like another ticket on monday, I have a ticket 1000 and a lvl 11 ticket, and what I named earlier. Thanks for the gt now I can compete seriously in drag racing.

the no stripe you sent me was, not 0/0/0 just so you know, it had 18,000 miles on it. But its okay no hard feelings, just thought I would let you know.

Latest Posts

Back