0/0/0 Nissan 370Z '08 GT Academy Version * Brilliant Silver

United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
Looking for the Nissan 370Z '08 Tuned Academy Version in Brilliant Silver. Must be in 0/0/0 condition.
I have all level and b-day tickets in the game availabe to trade and can do this anytime after reset in about an hour. Please don't ask for anything else as tickets is the only thing I am trading at this time.
Also, if someone could tell me the colors that the Racing Kart 125 SPL come in, it would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Last edited:
I'm booked for most of the week. But if you don't mind the wait, I have all GTA(tradable) cars 0/0/0.

The SPL come in, Red,Blue,Green,Pink,Orange,and Black.. Some say it comes in purple? But I think they are referring Pink(it looks purple).

I'm booked for most of the week. But if you don't mind the wait, I have all GTA(tradable) cars 0/0/0.

The SPL come in, Red,Blue,Green,Pink,Orange,and Black.. Some say it comes in purple? But I think they are referring Pink(it looks purple).

Ok play, sounds good. Just get back with me when you're free then. Thanks for the color list also, much appreciated. Peace.

Back