0 mile RED and BLACK New Beetle Cup Car

isocollector

(Banned)
depends on garage
WANTED 0 mile RED and BLACK New Beetle Cup Car

DON't OFFER me anything other then ZERO mile RED and BLACK New Beetle Cup Car

Again that is ZERO mile !!!!

Dude.... good to see you back.... I have the black one.... 0/0 of course... I think my next day is 6.1.2011 let me know if that to long for ya.... Jeep has the red one....

PS> I think you need more caps...... :sly:

YES PLEASE PENCIL ME IN.........................RED OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MUST SEEK OUT THAT ONE TOO.....enough caps ;)

YES PLEASE PENCIL ME IN.........................RED OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MUST SEEK OUT THAT ONE TOO.....enough caps ;)

consider it done my friend... finally we get a trade in...... nice caps... just right....

Welcome back!We have 2 trades scheduled for 22/5 and 23/5.Tell me which ones you need,have them all except black.Cheers!

Ok will do. Just have to figure what to offer in return. Let me get back to you tonight. If anything happens to me on GTP just message me on PSN ;)

Dude... send an FR to sharky968 in case you go MIA again so I can get you the Black Beetle when the time comes.....

I think ISO is in the east and I'm in the west.... quite a distance I believe.....

Chuck Norris once killed a bear with his bare hands. Then resurrected it just so he could keep fighting it. He did this 23 times straight without water, rest or food until the bear became nothing more than fur and splinters of bone.

:lol:wrong thread!!

Back