1,500 paints/ 900 cars

• Thread starter nate0603
  • 26 comments
United States
New York
x_OnLiNe_KrAz_x
Hello, I am looking to find gold chromes and silver chromes. I will trade any paint, gear, museum card or car for the chromes.

List of Paints needed for Item
----------------------------------------
Paint Chip = 1 chrome
Car = 5 chromes
Museum card = 1 chrome
Helmet = 2 chromes
Suit = 3 chromes

Message me on GT Planet or on PS3
ID: x_OnLiNe_KrAz_x

Any 0/0/0 academys or supras? I have a list in my signature of what I need

I have both chromes and can send now

Here is the list I need Click Here

I have both academy cars but i know i dont have them 0/0 if your still interested and one of my supras is fully tuned sorry

Im having a hard time navigating the web page. Can you list some cars you really need i bet i have them.

Rob192005
5 chromes I can do,have you a Pontiac Sunfire with 0 switches?

Yes i do. Add me on playstation and we can trade tomorrow at 6pm eastern. I can send first if you want

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Mines LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Mitusbishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86
Mazda RX-7 GT-LIMITED (FC, J) '85

BTW FR Sent... Accept and I will send paints now (if you dont have these any of these I dont mind then... enjoy the freebee)

I am pretty sure i have all of those :). I know that most have 0 or 1 switch. All probably have miles. (from used dealer). I am open for trades tomorrow after 8 pm eastern time.

I am pretty sure i have all of those :). I know that most have 0 or 1 switch. All probably have miles. (from used dealer). I am open for trades tomorrow after 8 pm eastern time.

Sure thing... Whenever you want send... I will send paints now if you accept my FR on the PSN

If you want I will send you 5 more tomorrow too

Those are my last tradeable standards I have left... I have less than 50 cars to have all in the game... ugh....

I too will send the paints in an hour or so,nearly finished 24 hours of Le Mans.

Ok ill accept it but dont send paints until tommorrow at 8 pm eastern. I dont wana mess up my trading scedule. I gotta go so see you tomorrow.

Ok ill accept it but dont send paints until tommorrow at 8 pm eastern. I dont wana mess up my trading scedule. I gotta go so see you tomorrow.

I would rather send today and just be ahead... You keep your schedule though... just send me the car when I fit in your schedule... Im in no hurry...

What he said,I have no scheduled paints trades apart from this one.👍

Ok, I will send 5 Gold Chromes today and 5 Silver Chromes tomorrow at reset then... If you want others I have many other paints too... though the colorshifts I dont have 5 of each

Ok thanks both of you guys

Anytime... If you need anything feel free to ask... I have almost everything to offer (cars I am picky on trades... has to be what I have as my car trading is booked up several weeks, but if you have what I need I schedule ;) )

Latest Posts

Back