• Thread starter Sprite
  • 16 comments

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
GTP_Sprite
Well I wasn't sure to start a thread or not but I've just realised I've been a member for over 10 years!

I joined 2 June 2004, I'd been a Gran Turismo fan beforehand and I had been lurking in the forums reading posts for some time.

I eventually joined and soon run foul of the Purple Gaurdian who is Famine. For posting a link to some site regarding an online game. Since my brush with the law I've kept myself out of trouble.

I've had such a good time on GTP and I may not post loads but that was never my aim. I've had conversations with some really nice people and I can't wait for the next 10 years.

Nicely done on the decade, Sprite! Keep the posts coming! :cheers:

I'm not too far behind you, either...

Congrats @Sprite. This is also my 10th year.

Wow I joined only 3 days before you!! @TB. Its been a rollercoaster ride for me. Met some great members (some in person) and some terrible members that went into the ignore list. I still have about 15 members on my ignore list. :lol:

Out of all the sites I have visited and all the sites I have been a moderator on, GTP is still THE most reliable and fastest loading site. Also the most accurate information. :gtpflag:

It is crazy how you find a home on the internet and you have such an attachment.

Congrats to Sprite, who, for some reason, I always thought was a moderator every time I saw the username.

:cheers:

Congrats Sprite! :cheers: I think I joined in 2004, too. I'm not up until November though.

Latest Posts

Back