100% HORNS available here for you TODAY!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 27 comments

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
MyBoardNick
Hello fellow GT'ers,

I have no trades planned for horns, but I bet there are people out there who still needs some, a few or a lot to complete their horn-collection.

I offer 10 horns for every 2009 ticket you send me.
I also offer 5 horns for every 1000 ticket you send me.

There is NO schedule yet, so be free to drop by and leave a message.

Thanks!

Schedule:

09/06/2011:
09/07/2011:
09/08/2011:
09/09/2011:
09/10/2011:

Last edited:
I need 2 out of the 9 (?) of my favorite cars (Audi R8 LMS Race car)
And I need about 12 Bugatti's to complete my Bugatti Collection....

Both are 2009 models..

I need 2 out of the 9 (?) of my favorite cars (Audi R8 LMS Race car)
And I need about 12 Bugatti's to complete my Bugatti Collection....

Both are 2009 models..

Looks like a heavy backsave work to get the exact Bugatti colour schemes out of the tickets. The Audis seem to be a bit easier to find. Luckily the ticket can give you "only" 19 different cars. Still hard... :yuck:

What's the number for the one that sounds like a clown/bicycle horn? I've heard that before, and some other one that sounded like the General Lee car's horn.

That is why I collect many 2009 tickets, I can do a few tries without reloading save :)

Anybody need some horns now? :D

What's the number for the one that sounds like a clown/bicycle horn? I've heard that before, and some other one that sounded like the General Lee car's horn.

I have no idea how the 279 horns sound.
If you want, I could send them all over for some tickets :D

That would be cool except at the moment I'm ticketless.

I can send a car as an alternative if that's ok.

Outeke
I have no idea how the 279 horns sound.
If you want, I could send them all over for some tickets :D

Do tell, how many 2009 tickets do you want for 279 horns?

Do tell, how many 2009 tickets do you want for 279 horns?

There is no way I book myself into sending 56 days horns... :confused: :confused:
As writen in the OP I give 10 horns for a ticket, I have to count at home, but I think I need about 5 - 10 more tickets. before I switch back to 1000 tickets.

Are you interested in completing your Horn set?

I see you have a month of receiving horns left....164 horns

Let me check tonight and we can fix some nice deal to complete yours.

Just curiosity... I would like to' trade for tickets thou, but since I am all booked up until the weekend I can't make you an offer , not just yet.

Let me know which horns you need and then we can see if there is a car I still search for (not so many..unless 0/0)

I just want strange sounding ones, like the clown one. It really doesn't matter to me so much.

Sorry mate, 279 hoinks, no idea how they sound. I know somebody who did, but never see him online anymore.

Well, that's fine. Did you ever find that car you wanted? I hope we can reach a deal.

Well, that's fine. Did you ever find that car you wanted? I hope we can reach a deal.

I have all cars, just need to replace them with 0/0

Anybody wanna receive 5 horns tonight?

All offers considered!

Back