2001 & 2004 Tickets

Argentina
Argentina
Los_2_Titos
Hi! I need those Tickets.
I don´t have 0/0/0 cars but I can trade all levels tickets, Nascar, Muscle, 1000 and others birthday tickets.
Any contributions are welcome. Thanks a lot!!!!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Send friend request and post here what ticket you would like to receive. I will gift it to you as a donation.

predator13
Hi! I need those Tickets.
I don´t have 0/0/0 cars but I can trade all levels tickets, Nascar, Muscle, 1000 and others birthday tickets.
Any contributions are welcome. Thanks a lot!!!!! :dopey:

If I get my Internet turned back on tonight or tomorrow i will send a couple to you too.
For free too.

GT CHAMP
Send friend request and post here what ticket you would like to receive. I will gift it to you as a donation.

Hey bro. I have been moving by the way. Right after I got through that trade with you. So when i get this Internet back on i will add you

If I get my Internet turned back on tonight or tomorrow i will send a couple to you too.
For free too.

Hey bro. I have been moving by the way. Right after I got through that trade with you. So when i get this Internet back on i will add you

Thank you!

Just got the internet on yesterday. Do you need one or has GT CHAMP already got you set

Just got the internet on yesterday. Do you need one or has GT CHAMP already got you set

No, I still need them.
2001, 2002 and/or 2004 are welcome! If you need something, please let me know. Thank you for your help and support.

Last edited:
predator13
No, I still need them.
2001, 2002 and/or 2004 are welcome! If you need something, please let me know. Thank you for your help and support.

Add ORPHAN-THIRTY7
I'll send one tomorrow night

What's your online Id predator?

Getting online to send you it. Did you send a friend request to ORPHAN-THIRTY7

2001 Ticket is on the way. Tomorrow I will send 2002 if GT CHAMP doesn't beat me to it hahha

And it is free no need to repay me for it.

Last edited:
You get the 2002 ticket? I sent it just wanted to make sure you got it.

By the way i am orphan. Just changed my GTP user name.

Also sorry for double post I just wanted to make sure you got the ticket.

Back