2005 Mercedes C220 CDI with Sport Pack :)

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 10 comments

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
The Focus was on it's last legs. I had a great opportunity to buy this off my boss at a good price. It's well looked after and pretty much like new.

Very happy. :)

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSiz3eRender.jpg
IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
New Car!

Last edited:
My buddy has an early one.. The interiors of the face lifts are much much nicer. Sweet car, just be careful with the paint. Wash and wax it often, the early cars were way worse than the face lifts I've gathered but the 203s rust a lot.

Enjoy it :)

Welcome to the w203 owners club :cheers:
From an ex-member

Do you have any tips or anything I should be aware of?

My buddy has an early one.. The interiors of the face lifts are much much nicer. Sweet car, just be careful with the paint. Wash and wax it often, the early cars were way worse than the face lifts I've gathered but the 203s rust a lot.

Enjoy it :)

Thanks for the tips. :)

Do you have any tips or anything I should be aware of?
For the 2005 up models, there's very few things to watch out for in the future...and considering the U.S. Never got that engine, I can't think of anything(no knowledge of it). There's nothing really special about it when it comes to keeping it going, just do the regular maintenance and you shouldn't have any problems. I'd recommend buying used parts when it makes sense because the price difference is astronomical in some cases, if something non-mechanical was to break.
Is it the 5 or 7 speed?

5 speed auto.

(although I haven't been on the motorway yet and gone up through the gears! It feels like a 5 speed.)

Back