2013 nsx in gt5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a promo video by PD for Acura.

But it would be nice for the new NSX to come to the GT franchise..... Only time will tell......

Also, it's a subject thats been covered before..... The search function is your friend ;-)

cally-dave
It's only a promo video by PD for Acura.

But it would be nice for the new NSX to come to the GT franchise..... Only time will tell......

Also, it's a subject thats been covered before..... The search function is your friend ;-)

Sorry. Never realised it was a fake.

It's really running in GT, that's SSRX. However there is no news on if/when we'll get it. I'd expect it in GT6 tbh, unless there's one more big GT5 update on the way.

NFSCARBON1
It's really running in GT, that's SSRX. However there is no news on if/when we'll get it. I'd expect it in GT6 tbh, unless there's one more big GT5 update on the way.

Thats what kaz has told us. A little more dlc and update then there working on gt6.

It's not that it's a fake, as that is the video created by PD, they do a lot of work with various manufactures, such as Nissan, Toyota etc. We can only hope that PD will be implementing the NSX into GT6, as I can't see it coming ti GT5 now to be honest

cally-dave
It's not that it's a fake, as that is the video created by PD, they do a lot of work with various manufactures, such as Nissan, Toyota etc. We can only hope that PD will be implementing the NSX into GT6, as I can't see it coming ti GT5 now to be honest

Maybe it will be as DLC like the frs?

Maybe..... Kaz has said there is something more to come for GT5..... Wether it will be one last mega DLC package, spec 3.0, we just don't know. I woulen't bother getting any hopes up though, as you may well be let down. Hope for a GT6 debut, and if it comes out before then, then happy days!

cally-dave
Maybe..... Kaz has said there is something more to come for GT5..... Wether it will be one last mega DLC package, spec 3.0, we just don't know. I woulen't bother getting any hopes up though, as you may well be let down. Hope for a GT6 debut, and if it comes out before then, then happy days!

👍

Neither can I to be honest. I think it will be in GT6, or GT6 DLC close to the official launch of the car

TheLivingDead
Sorry. Never realised it was a fake.

Nobody said anything about the video being "fake". PD, the makers of Gran Turismo, used the GT5 engine to make that promotional video.

Whether it is GT5 or GT6 the new NSX will be in a GT title... it assume otherwise would be kinda silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back