2025 International Rally Championship - Troy Nettleton is the Champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 87 comments
  • 166,792 views
Hello everybody.

Here are Round #1 results and Standings after Round #1.



1744395577779.png


First victory of the season for @Harsk100 ahead of Christianne Harsk, the fastest between the drivers competing for Privateers Cup and Miguel Pinto. Miguel Pinto wins the B12 Class and Historic Rally Cup. Peugeot also finishes in the podium for the first time since 2021.

@RacingHardTV wins Group N, @Rawsoul wins N200 Class, Gabriel Galvão wins N100 Class, Miguel Pinto wins B12 Class and Troy Nettleton wins GLP Class.

Round #1 also saw the debut of GLP Class and also a new trophy called "GLP Rallye Cup". Here are the GLP Round #1 Results:



1744403928188.png
 
Hello everybody.

The Round #2 has been postponed because of Easter. The Round #2 will be pushed 1 week forward!
 
Round #2 is now live!

1745235030024.png


For the second time, Circuit de Barcelona - Rallycross Layout will be the track for Round #2 from Rally of Spain.

The rally is 10 laps long.


Good luck! :cheers:
 
IRC run was alright, with a botched first lap. GLP went really well.
Provisional P1 in both classes :D

Here some shots from the action:
1965f15d74265-screenshotUrl.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1965f1614923-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1965f1614923-screenshotUrl.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1965f1609e268-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1965f1609e268-screenshotUrl.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1965f15fb3562-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1965f15fb3562-screenshotUrl.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1965f15efb477-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1965f15efb477-screenshotUrl.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1965f15e24768-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1965f15e24768-screenshotUrl.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Round #2 is now live!

View attachment 1445662

For the second time, Circuit de Barcelona - Rallycross Layout will be the track for Round #2 from Rally of Spain.

The rally is 10 laps long.


Good luck! :cheers:
Hi bruv, my 1st time in ur rally comp.
I've looked in lobby nothing there under rooms with friends etc, do you have to send me a psn invite ori send u 1?.
 
Hi bruv, my 1st time in ur rally comp.
I've looked in lobby nothing there under rooms with friends etc, do you have to send me a psn invite ori send u 1?.
Hello!
If you send me a friend request on PSN and I will accept it. I usually open lobbies in the afternoon!
 
Last edited:
Hello!
If you send me a friend request on PSN and I will accept it. I usually open lobbies in the afternoon!
Sent u a request from ToneDef
Really looking 4ward to a rally version!!.
 
Last edited:
Sent u a request from ToneDef
Really looking 4ward to a rally version!!.
I just have accepted your Friend Request. Thanks!
 
No problem!

Your car needs to have IRC Logo (it can be any) and a racing number (#).
Have a logo
Num 74
If that's ok
 

Attachments

  • 20250425_212402.jpg
    20250425_212402.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 38
Damn! Last day i was available...
Internet didn't work, PS4 froze..
Well then... DNF for this round...
My own fault because i waited until the last possible moment....
 
Damn! Last day i was available...
Internet didn't work, PS4 froze..
Well then... DNF for this round...
My own fault because i waited until the last possible moment....
That's a shame, because your PS4 froze.
However, there is a chance that I might extend the Round #2 deadline, because not all drivers have completed the rally yet.
 
That's a shame, because your PS4 froze.
However, there is a chance that I might extend the Round #2 deadline, because not all drivers have completed the rally yet.
I'm going to do my runs tomorrow evening
 
Number #74 is yours. You can make your own IRC logo for your livery!

That was a ruff run last night, wasn't happy with my times, lots to make up over the coming year, definitely not a fan of that track.
 
That was a ruff run last night, wasn't happy with my times, lots to make up over the coming year, definitely not a fan of that track.
Well, there are 12 Rounds left, so you will do better in Round #3.
 
That was a ruff run last night, wasn't happy with my times, lots to make up over the coming year, definitely not a fan of that track.
I feel the same way. I had one or two clean runs but it wasn't enough for me to be happy.
 
I feel the same way. I had one or two clean runs but it wasn't enough for me to be happy.
There are 12 rounds left, so you will do better in Round #3 for sure. :cheers:

You are leading N200 Class!
 
Even my brother Michi confirmed, still needs to decide the car
Name: Michele Balzarini
PSN ID: MiBalza02
Age: 15
Car: Lamborghini Urus '18
Class: N300
Country: Italy
Team: Michele Criceti
Number: #20
Tyres: Michelin
Updated Michi's entry
 
Sorry for second post:
Posting out some pictures of my run! Surprised to how well the car was :D, still @RacingHardTV was unreachable.
Hope to keep the same pace on the Tarmac. Cheers.
20969926717220822.jpg

20970716967013664.jpg
20970933068755046.jpg
20970765508811460.jpg
20970972903956502.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi Harsk,

Is the new engine swap for the Suzuki Escudo (the V8 from the Suzuki VGT Gr.3) allowed?
 
Hi Harsk,

Is the new engine swap for the Suzuki Escudo (the V8 from the Suzuki VGT Gr.3) allowed?
Hello Obelisk!

I'm considering allowing the new engine swap for the Suzuki Escudo V6 Pikes Peak, as long as the car has the required specs.
 
Hi everyone!

Round #3 from Rally Croatia is now live.

Standings after Round #2 will come soon.

Good luck! :cheers:
 
Hello Obelisk!

I'm considering allowing the new engine swap for the Suzuki Escudo V6 Pikes Peak, as long as the car has the required specs.
The Escudo would be below the power listed in the spec with the engine swapped and a turbo added. Would that be okay, or does it have to meet the 981 HP listed?
 
The Escudo would be below the power listed in the spec with the engine swapped and a turbo added. Would that be okay, or does it have to meet the 981 HP listed?
It's okay if the Escudo runs below the power listed in the spec (981 HP), but it must not exceed the 981 HP! To be honest in my opinion, The Escudo (PPV6 Class) is intended to be run with the stock engine.

I will need to test the Stock Version and the Engine Swapped version!
 
Round #4 is now live!

It is in Spa Francorchamps it will be 3 laps long. Unlike the previous round, the track will be dry.

1750067068937.png




Good luck! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Back