• 6 comments
United Kingdom
London
GREENGOOD29
Okay, I want these cars:

-Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03
-Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98
-Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01

They're all under 1 million. I just want them; don't care about anything on them etc 👍

I have many Gold/Silver chromes I can trade back, along with a lot of varied Mattes and special paints. I have many cars, in Gold and Silver chrome, to trade with as well.

I will gift you the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 as a donation later today. I believe you are still on my friends list.

Okay, I want these cars:

-Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03

They're all under 1 million. I just want them; don't care about anything on them etc 👍

I have many Gold/Silver chromes I can trade back, along with a lot of varied Mattes and special paints. I have many cars, in Gold and Silver chrome, to trade with as well.

Hi there. I have a Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 for trade and I think that I can arrange the Honda. What cars do you have to offer? Also, do you have museum cards for trade? Thanks.

Okay, I want these cars:

-Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03

I may be able help you with cars and if so can have for free bud as got 100s not bother with now ok :):)👍

Just pm me when can as not here all time and not searching threads to see if need ;);)

Last edited:
Back