United States
Dornsife, PA
Camaro69427
Hello, I have a few cars I got from UCD up for trade. They are:
Dodge Charger 440 '70
Chevrolet Corvette Convertible '56
Camaro Z28 '97

Im looking for:
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 (preferably red w/ black racing stripes)

NOTE: All cars I am offering have miles on them. They have all had Engine rebuilds, chassis maintenanced, and oil changed.

Last edited:
I have an IROC Camaro. FR me and I'll just give it to you. It might be a few hours but I'll get it to you.

I have the 69 Camaro too. I can send that tomorrow after the reset. If you could send me a few Purple paints that would be great. Black Eye Purple, and the Midnight Purples are prefrered.

I have the 69 Camaro too. I can send that tomorrow after the reset. If you could send me a few Purple paints that would be great. Black Eye Purple, and the Midnight Purples are prefrered.

Ok I'll see what I got.

I plan on sending a 6 pack and a 69 camaro in the next few days. If you are willing to borrow glitch I can put them both on share now.

I plan on sending a 6 pack and a 69 camaro in the next few days. If you are willing to borrow glitch I can put them both on share now.

I can't get on GT5 anymore tonight because of a house rule. If you could send the Camaro tomorrow and then the six pack on Friday I would be very happy!

Back